• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Chicago Loses Turd World Event to Turd World Country

S

Seattlehawk94

So the Olympics the gayest games outside of well...The Gay Games is going to Rio...

Yawn....Hope there aren't too many kidnappings during that "event"...The Olympics are stupid, who really gives a shit? It's fag sports played by fag players...

Only thing worth two shits are hockey and basketball..

Reaction score
Man I was hoping if Chicago lost it would be to Madrid so I could use Stephen Colbert's joke from last night again... Oh what the hell I'll use it again anyways "Hey Madrid! The Rain in Spain falls mainly in the YOU SUCK!" :lol: :lol: thought that was great...

Also earlier in the broadcast he was talking about the "other" finalists (meaning Rio, Tokyo, and Madrid) and he said "It can't be Tokyo because they just had the olympics in China. and it won't be Rio or Madrid because no one wants to go to Mexico." Which I also thought was great. And before the people that don't get the joke say something, yes I know Rio is in Brazil and Madrid is in Spain and so does Colbert.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hockey and basketball are probably the two most boring parts of the Olympics. I like the Olympics because there are events that are not smeared across every piece of media on a nearly daily basis.

Top Bottom