• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

NFLSHOPOFFICIAL.COM SCAM!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Okay nflshop.com <<<<<<<< is the legit NFL team shop for buying official NFL apparel and merch.

nflshopofficial.com <<<<<<<is a total scam site that mirrors the 'official' site. It replicates the site visually but as you start to surf around you'll notice a few little quirks that seem fishy such as, page loads slowly, unlimited jersey combinations, and discounted prices. If you go to the FAQ's section you'll see some crazy illiterate shit like:

4. How long will be the parcel arrived our country?
After we ship it ,Ordinary the parcel will be delivery in 5-7 workdays during all the post process. Well, due to unforeseen circumstances, the time will be last a little longer. Please do not worry about it.
5. How to track my order?
If you are a registered member at our website, you may track your order using the "Order Inquiry" link. Or, our Customer Service can help you track your order.And when we get the tracking number from the express company, we also can send it and the tracking link to track the parcel's status.
6. How do I find the items size fitting me?
You can find Size Chart below the Size Selecting field.
7. How do I can change my order or cancel my order?
When we received your payment, we will deal with your order within 2 days. So if you real want to change it or cancel it, we hope you can tell us within 2 days. Because if we ship it out , it is difficult to stop the parcel for you. So we hope you can understand.
8. How do I can return the items to your company?
If the product's quality is no problem, we can't to accept the return it.If there's a few problems of goods (for example, the stain or the line did not cut off clearly), we hope you can wash it or clean it,then we will give our guest appropriate compensation. If the size is small for you , or when you received your jersey, you find you don't like it and so on, these problem we don't accept .So hope you can understand us.
9. How many payment method do you accept?
We can received the payment through Visa Card,Master Card,Paypal Method,Western Union and Money Gram.
10. How long can I get the customized Product?

I'm embarrassed to say that I tried to order a Baldwin SB away jersey (doesn't exist!) which my bank luckily denied 3 times.
So know I have to put a hold on my debit card and get it replaced.

Just hoping this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Reaction score
Did you get an email telling you he is a Nigerian Prince who needed to wire $10,000,000.00 and just needed a bank account and routing number?

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Did you get an email telling you he is a Nigerian Prince who needed to wire $10,000,000.00 and just needed a bank account and routing number?

LOL, this was a bit sneakier then that, go to the link you'll see what Im talking about. Internet is so unsafe these days...

Top Bottom