• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Branch just traded to NE

Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50931 said:
How would that be sarcasm? We really haven't lost any away games after a bye week under carrol.
Not necessarily sarcasm, but we obviously haven't lost any games after a bye because Carroll is new.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Fenom;50927 said:
Are you being sarcastic? lol.

And cautiously optimistic!

Cant even compare last year, No PC, no mike martz, no julius peppers, seahawks were very unhealthy, and totally differnt squad, at home...

We are 7 point underdog but we can steal this game, but we need our Tackles (locklear?) to slow down JP and Idonije who has 4 sacks.

Also Matt needs to perform well, I have nightmares of the windy city when we played there in 2007 with Mo Mo on primetime and got stomped like 100 - 0.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
god ive been waiting for this since we got this bum with his high ass contract and no production ... THANK THE LORD

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
mark;50889 said:
i dont think branch was all he was cracked up to be either but housh could catch and i think he was the only reciever we had that was on the same page as hass, sure we got tate but alot remains to be seen. i have seen the front office do some dumb shit things over the years that has come back and bit them in the ass

Gotta agree. I liked what I saw of Housh. Hopefully the remainders are better. Of course, ALL receivers are moot if Hass can't get the dang ball to them. Wish we had received one of the Patsies' linemen.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Bru-Hed;50944 said:
Gotta agree. I liked what I saw of Housh. Hopefully the remainders are better. Of course, ALL receivers are moot if Hass can't get the dang ball to them. Wish we had received one of the Patsies' linemen.

I like Housh and thought he was good, but he and Matt were not on the same page, if fact that was their biggest knock.

I think too much emphasis has been put on who Matt has "chemistry with". Put the best recievers on the field and if they run the routes correctly, Matt needs to find them. The best guys are Mike Williams, butler, Stockley, Carlson, tate, Obo, are all good and they need to just get it done.

Stockley had zero experience with Matt yet he found a cushion in the defense and matt hit him.
Its that simple, I dont think its rocket science, its football.

Reaction score
I am excited about Butler emerging as the starter... he showed he was a reliable target in Denver when he started at flanker on that opening drive.

He seemed to catch everything thrown his way, even in double coverage when he lept over 2 defenders.

I think the thing between Matt and Stokley is, they are both vets and from what I saw Stokley plays similar to Bobby Engram. So perhaps thats where the new found trust comes from. idk

Not going to miss Branch.. if Butler gets that ball against SD he out runs both DBs easily and scores. He does not fumble the ball in the endzone like a fucking rookie... desean jackson

Reaction score
Yeah... but look at the chemistry developing between Matt and Mike.. those two looked insync the entire game. So many clutch throws and catches.

And that pump fake and floater from Matt and Butler works like a charm every time.

Oh and Bobflipaburger, how about that pass rush on the road??

Reaction score
Number 18;51002 said:
Woulda been nice if Branch played like that with the Seahawks...
It would have been nice, but it seems like a lot of players in New England are good because of the scheme. Remove the scheme, and their average at best (Branch/Cassel).

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;51002 said:
Woulda been nice if Branch played like that with the Seahawks...

Yeah, he suddenly came to life in his first game back. Yet you notice on the SportsCenter wrapup there was not ONE mention of how he did in Seattle--or even Seattle at all for that matter! Friggin' ESPN is not Hawks-friendly from what I've seen.

Reaction score
#ONE;51005 said:
Yeah... but look at the chemistry developing between Matt and Mike.. those two looked insync the entire game. So many clutch throws and catches.

And that pump fake and floater from Matt and Butler works like a charm every time.

Oh and Bobflipaburger, how about that pass rush on the road??

I didn't know how bad the Bears O-line was, but only one sack came from outside the secondary and that was Curry's. So our pass rushers weren't really the dudes getting the job done.

Reaction score
Bru-Hed;51137 said:
Yeah, he suddenly came to life in his first game back. Yet you notice on the SportsCenter wrapup there was not ONE mention of how he did in Seattle--or even Seattle at all for that matter! Friggin' ESPN is not Hawks-friendly from what I've seen.

They also didn't really mention Mike Williams who had a better game statistically. He had his best game of his career after being out of football for 2 years... That's one of the best stories that came out of last week and it got no love from anyone really.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;51010 said:
Yeah Tom Brady would make Darius Hayward Bay look good

This seems to be a straight shot at our super bowl losing QB MH. Come on, are you suggesting MH is not as good as Tom Brady? Wow....just wow... :hunter:

Top Bottom