• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Again with the bad call crap

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Why is it when the Hawks win a big game commentators start in with it was a bad call? The personal foul penalty late in the game was a good call. For one thing the whistle had blown ending the play before the body slam. Second thing is a body slam like that is a dirty tackle and there was no need for it. Seems like the announcers don't even have the facts before they start saying bad call.

Reaction score
Why is it when the Hawks win a big game commentators start in with it was a bad call? The personal foul penalty late in the game was a good call. For one thing the whistle had blown ending the play before the body slam. Second thing is a body slam like that is a dirty tackle and there was no need for it. Seems like the announcers don't even have the facts before they start saying bad call.
Like one of the announcers described, if you drive him to the ground, that's fine. But if you lift a player off his feet and slam him like its WWF then it's gonna get called. Get the fuck over it people.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
About an hour after the game I'm in my car listening to CBS sports radio or some shit and they start talking about the game. But they never mention Seattle or any players, its all Texans, Texans gave the game away, blah blah.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
About an hour after the game I'm in my car listening to CBS sports radio or some shit and they start talking about the game. But they never mention Seattle or any players, its all Texans, Texans gave the game away, blah blah.

Texan's gave nothing. That game was taken from them.

Top Bottom