• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Kellen Moore calls Dak Prescott "the best leader I’ve ever been around, easily"

News Bot

News Bot
Reaction score
Kellen Moore left Dallas this offseason after coaching Dak Prescott for the last four years, and Moore is going to miss the quarterback he describes as one of the best people he's ever known.

Asked about his experience with Prescott, Moore told Peter Schrager that there's no one else like him.

The best person . I think the best leader I’ve ever been around, easily," Moore said. "And in all honesty, player or coach or anything. I think his ability to connect with a team in all spectrums is rare and I’ve never seen it in any other way. His work ethic, his command, I think he’s incredible. We’ve all been through that Dallas journey and he has a phenomenal way of being able to deal with probably more than your average NFL starting quarterback. And he handles it beautifully. He’s certainly a guy you forever root for.”

Moore is now the offensive coordinator of the Chargers, and he'll try to build the same rapport with Justin Herbert.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom