• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Zona Gets Thumped , 49ers win , rams being rams

Idahawk

Reaction score
Cards gave up 41 to Denver and got beat up in the process, thank you Denver !

The rift in the 49ers is coming to boil , they hung on for the win and I've noticed they play their best D at the end of games . But now with reports coming out about a trade attempt with Harbaugh to Cleveland last year for 2 third rounders it's clear to me it's over in SF for Harbaugh win or lose , let's see if they can keep it together

Rams got beat again .....happy times in the rust belt :)

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Well again the Rams beat themselves.:mad: Nearly set the NFL record for winning in regulation being the most points down (27). Davis had his first 3 passes in the final set of downs hit the WRs in the hands being dropped. The 4th down pass he threw to the wrong spot.:( The league wide passing stats don't lie. Davis is looking like the real deal.:tup:

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
We need to frame this post for lambie. He's going to need it this off season.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You may be surprised 12…..but I won't. Davis has played very well.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
49ers better be prepared for him or he'll burn them over the entire field. Stacy needs a good game with many carries to keep the defense from teeing off on Davis.

Top Bottom