• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Zach Miller

seaofsilver00

Huddler
Reaction score
I must admit he has been a less than impressive signing.

P.S. Thanks for Curry BTW, teehee....

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mwahahahahahahahaha is this guy for real? Did he really just say thanks for Curry and then add a gay little "tee-hee" at the end of it? Are you sure you're not a niner fan? Either way I can tell you're from that "happy" part of the country. Thanks for the gold and thanks for taking out the trash for us. No really...THANK YOU!!!

Zach Miller has taken on some of the best pass rushers in football this season and held his own. What has your tight end done? Exactly! Go back to "Butt Pirate Land" and stay out of this forum you fucking troll.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL wow. Hawksfan had a little too much to drink last night.

And is now annoyingly speaking in 3rd person....

I thought you were right on all counts though, that guy is a troll, curry sucks, miller is the least of our problems, and tee hee is extremely effeminate. Also last night was a good night to drink, seahawks lost and the stealers cheated.

Reaction score
Curry is garbage, probably one of the most over-hyped players the Seahawks have drafted. And I really don't see why you are bashing the Miller signing, he is mainly be used to block. If we still have Carlson, Miller would actually be used more. If you want to bash us for signing anyone, it should be Gallery. He gets shoved around by linebackers.

HawksFan1987

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hawksfan thinks that if Carlson was still around he would be the primary pass catching TE because Carlson couldn't block the sun 100 feet underground.

Top Bottom