• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Worst Case Scenario

Hawks2Cover

Huddler
Reaction score
If you are a Hawk fan, is there a worse outcome to todays games than Cardinals vs. Steelers? Who the hell am I supposed to root for February 1st!?!

This Superbowl is a lose-lose proposition. If the Steelers win, that's another Superbowl for those fuckers. If the Cardinals win, our 5 division championships are of little consolation. We'll be hearing about them and their fucking rings from now until we get back to the dance (and win)! What a dark time in Seattle sports.

This is terrible. My money is on Pittsburgh. The zebras will come ready to play.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
At least if the Cardinals win we'll be taking the NFC West division title away from Super Bowl champions next year.

Reaction score
I'm pulling for AZ, just cuz of the whole Stealers thing in XL. Still pissed at them and at Bill Leavy/Tagliabue/Jerome Bettis.

S

Seattlehawk94

Cole and Potts are spot on...

How anyone who CLAIMS to be a Hawks fan can EVER not pull for a team going against Pissburgh perplexes me...I'd ALMOST (I said ALMOST) root for the Lambs against them. I HATE Pissburgh and I hate their smug attitude, I hate their cheating, I hate the lEast Coast Bias, I hate their fans (except for SIS), I hate everything about that team.

This is the team that jacked OUR RINGS thanks to Leavy, Tagliabue, and the fact that they made that Superbowl into a Pissburgh home game. I hate them with a passion....

The Cruds fans aren't going to be throwing shit in our faces, there is a mutual respect between our fanbase and theirs in spite of the division rivalry. Do you really see much shit talk coming from Cards fans? Hell no...You didn't see it from Sunsfan when they beat us in the NBA Playoffs (some are as pissed as us about the Supes leaving), you didn't hear much gloating about them winning the World Series, you don't see it when the Sun Devils beat the Fuskies or Cougs...

AZfan is solid, I have family that's AZfan and I lived there....They are just happy their team is in the Superbowl, no gloating at all. Hell, for a rival I don't hate them, never have....They are just a hardluck team like us. I have a ton of respect for Crudsfan, Lionfan, Ain'tsfan, Brownsfan, etc...

Most just want to see their team win....It's easy to be Stealerfan, just root for the team with the trophies...Being a fan of a team like Us and the Cruds takes a special type of fan...As you can see, this site is pretty dead as are most Hawks sites because most Hawksfans are bandwagon fucks who only think it's cool when they are winning....Our bandwagonfan is up there with alot of the worst of the worst in terms of shit talking, I'm not seeing Crudsbandwagonfan acting like alot of our bandwagon fuckos after getting to the Superbowl...I respect that...I respect fans that are long suffering..

And to root for a team like Pissburgh or even have doubts about rooting against them is something I have no understanding of....It's like you want Worthlessburger and his boys to have more shit to talk.

You don't think they aren't talking about us right now? Look on some Stealers boards, they are talking about "OWNING THE NFC WEAK" and "DOING WHAT THEY DID TO THE SHITHAWKS".

Fuck that.....Fuck them....GO BIG RED!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Meh. I agree with Hawks2Cover. This Super Bowl is a lose-lose proposition.

And if you want to challenge my fandom, meet me at my season ticket held seats next year - the ones that you can pry only from my cold, lifeless hand. ;)

Idahawk

Reaction score
If the cards win that leaves us as the goat in the division..the only team without a superbowl victory..its yet another negative that will tossed around until we do win one for ourselves.

If the Steelers win then its the NCF west can't beat the big bad AFC ...

Its a lose , lose IMO

My hope is that Gruden ..still pissed about getting shitcanned...straps a bomb on himself and in a whiskey induced rampage blows both teams up.....Then Philly and the Ravens can play a make up superbowl and we won't care who wins....plus the NEW cardinals wont have Larry Fiztgerald...its a win , win

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
I was saying you and Potts had the right idea!

lol Damn, bro, I'm sorry.

Anywho, it's definitely a lose-lose situation. It's not that I want the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl, I just don't want the Steelers to... If that makes sense.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't want:

1. Another team to get their first Lombardi Trophy before the 'Hawks.
2. The Steelers to get their 6th.

I am screwed either way.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
The way I see it, at least it is an NFC West Team in the Super Bowl. Of the three teams in the West....Lambs, Gays and Cruds....I am glad it is the Cruds. If Phily were playing the Steelers, I might not have even watched the Big game. I am so sick of the East Coast Bias. I will say this, if the Cruds dont win by 10, they wont win, because the Steelers 12th man wearing black and white stripes, will do everything they can to help the steelers win there 6th.

Reaction score
I'm rooting for.... NEITHER I can't bring myself to root for our division and I can't bring myself to root for the Stealers. I will watch the game, but won't cheer. Whoever wins good for them. Call me a bad fan I don't care... but the one year we take it off for the West Turds go and the Stealers have to go back!?

S

Seattlehawk94

Number 18 said:
Meh. I agree with Hawks2Cover. This Super Bowl is a lose-lose proposition.

And if you want to challenge my fandom, meet me at my season ticket held seats next year - the ones that you can pry only from my cold, lifeless hand. ;)

Okay Mr. Heston.. :lol:

Not challenging anyone's fandom..Just don't see how Hawks fans could root for the team that STOLE a Superbowl from us...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I do not really think the Steelers stole the Super Bowl from us. The referees did. I think we were also stuck in a shitty situation playing a Super Bowl like 10 miles from Pittsburgh.

But come on, if Stevens had not dropped shit and our D did not give up a 75 yard TD run and a flea flicker, we would have won that game - even with the ref's bullshit.

S

Seattlehawk94

No, the play that cost us that game was the D-Jack TD catch that they called back...

That set the tone for the whole damn thing..

Reaction score
I agree that the refs stole that trophy from us, and not the Steelers. I still hate them though. I feel they have something that belongs to us in their trophy case. I however hope they win, and I hope they win in a way that makes the Cards look like the shit team they are supposed to be. I would feel no redemption in the 'tards getting one. As a Hawk fan I only look at it in the way that I want whats best for the future of the hawks, and having their confidence bitch slapped is good for us. I am also envious of other teams successes, and don't want to be the only team in our division without one, that feeling would be shitty. I am not one of these people who wants respect for the NFC West. Who gives a good goddamn about what commentators think of our division because every commentator/analyst proves year after year that they don't know anything.

S

Seattlehawk94

I however hope they win, and I hope they win in a way that makes the Cards look like the shit team they are supposed to be. I would feel no redemption in the 'tards getting one.

Neither would I but if the Stealers win that's 6 and guess what? When they talk of a "new Stealers Dynasty" in the early 2000s we will always be listed and featured on videos, books, etc. No thanks...

As a Hawk fan I only look at it in the way that I want whats best for the future of the hawks, and having their confidence bitch slapped is good for us.

So you are saying we aren't good enough to beat the best?

I'd rather BEAT the best to BE the best.....Sorry but taking away a division title from the defending Superbowl Champions is a much bigger thing than taking it from the Superbowl loser, it makes it that much sweeter.

I am also envious of other teams successes, and don't want to be the only team in our division without one, that feeling would be shitty.

Were you a fan when we were in the AFC West? We were the ONLY team to never have even PLAYED in a Superbowl in that division.

Didn't look at us any different. Didn't even think of it till you mentioned it now.

I am not one of these people who wants respect for the NFC West. Who gives a good goddamn about what commentators think of our division because every commentator/analyst proves year after year that they don't know anything.

I could care less as well...

But I'd rather hear about AZZ winning it and not have to hear about "Boston, NY, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Philly" for a whole year straight on all the networks.

It's bad enough the Phillies, Giants, Red Wings, and Celtics won and we have to hear lEast Coast blustering...I don't want to add another year of Pittsburgh to that list. Do you really want to hear about the Stealers every day for the next year? I don't...I hate that word even, I don't want to hear it and if they win the media and their fans will be talking till 2010 about it..

I don't want to hear it...

At least with Crudsfan you won't hear much and the media won't really give them much credit. Better to have the Champions forgotten about by draft day than to hear about them non-stop till next February....

Top Bottom