• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wilson should be in top ten

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
. The only reason Kaperdick is rated higher is because he "took" his team to the Super Bowl and Wilson didn't.

Some still think it also has to do with Wilson's height. The fact that Wilson was held back the first half the season I don't think was factored in. The second half of the season when the Hawks opened up the play book for Wilson I think is a better example of just how good Wilson is. I think it will prove out that Kaperdick is being over rated this comming season.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Wilson is stand up, Kap is street. He's taking heat on a bunch of fronts. Circus time in SF. The last place a team needs distractions is from your QB. If he starts wearing furs and calling himself Hollywood he will fit in real good in the rainbow city.

Top Bottom