• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wilson OPOTW

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
So everyone has Peyton as the MVP period, no contest.

The logic: Seattle would be better than the Broncos if they lost their QB.

Hands down Manning is an amazing QB possibly one of the best ever but I've always felt he makes his team weak by fostering dependence on him. RW doesn't inhibit his teams growth which makes him the better choice for MVP.

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Like I said before I think Russell is already a top 5 Qb. The best Qb taken in that draft even over Luck and the best QB to be drafted in years. And to think he is going to keep getting better. I'm so glad thinking back the Seahawks didn't get Manning and drafted Russell instead. To top that off he is one of the nicest, thoughtful people in sports.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Right on seer, I was relieved when Peyton didn't even come to Seattle for a work out. Other than Salary issues we are setup for quite a few years of championship caliber seasons. Time is not on Peyton's side and I think we've endured way too many "rebuilding" years.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Like I said before I think Russell is already a top 5 Qb. The best Qb taken in that draft even over Luck and the best QB to be drafted in years. And to think he is going to keep getting better. I'm so glad thinking back the Seahawks didn't get Manning and drafted Russell instead. To top that off he is one of the nicest, thoughtful people in sports.

They said on KJR this morning that our kids won't have to feel the pain of 4-12 seasons and high draft picks for the next 10 years lol .

What we have is special, the way the entire thing worked out PC , Lynch then Wilson and the money to add these FA guys which quite frankly has been huge when you think about Avril and Bennett. As far as The MVP debate goes , if Wilson goes into San Francisco and does anything remotely close to what he did to New Orleans , then he's clearly not only the best young QB he's a notch above Manning for MVP . The problem would be if we're in a situation where we could rest ( protect him) as some of said then it doesn't matter. I personally don't see us letting up .

Last edited:

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
When the Seahawks can draft pro bowl players in the later rounds it doesn't make much difference not having any high 1st round picks. Manning has higher yardage stats because of all the short passes for completions he throws and the Seahawks are a running team.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
MVP gets awarded by a selection commitee right? PLayers, coaches, analysts?
If it were up to the public I think RW would win it, seahawks and Russell are so popular right now its ridiculous!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
MVP gets awarded by a selection commitee right? PLayers, coaches, analysts?
If it were up to the public I think RW would win it, seahawks and Russell are so popular right now its ridiculous!

Nice to have a little place to talk Seahawks with out the 1000s of trolls and bandwagoneers that must be flooding the .nets of the world ,lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Top Bottom