• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Why are we keeping matt ?

Why are we keeping Matt

• He's worth the 9.9 mil he' gets next season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The franchise needs him to keep a loyal fanbase during the rebuild

• His T.V. spots are bomb diggitt

• He's going to backup Wallace

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
phaZe said:
SIS said:
phaZe said:
Hasselbeck has had to play with less than spectacular WRs, RBs and Tight Ends. Steelers have Willie Parker, Hines Ward and a few other guys. You can't compare them.

Give Hasselbeck a good running game, 2 good WRs and a playbook that allows for the deep pass more often and you will be amazed...

What, LEAGUE MVP ALEXANDER and Stevens with over 500 yds and 5 td not enough...Engram and Branch? oh and giving up 1st round pick for Burleson?

Don't blame me..blame Ruskell.....Its called toughness and a willingness to put your team first.....and the Steelers WR's and TE have been soooo awsome! :eek:
Why are you on a SEAHAWKS site when you're not a Seahawks fan? :lol:

Someone needs to learn to leave the nipple...

I have been a member of the Huddle for 4 years dipshit and I have friends here. This site use to have a wide variety of fans with different points of view which makes it more fun and interesting.

Reaction score
We can all get along if we see the main perspective that you should respect the Hawk's on a Seahawks-based forum. :)

...but yeah, the Seahawks use West Coast offense, Big Ben has a lot more deep players and a run game so you really can't compare Hasselbeck to him. ;)

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
We can all get along if we see the main perspective that you should respect the Hawk's on a Seahawks-based forum.

lets have a site of mindless sheep that all agree on everything......we can call it .NET and them maybe we can go burn some books.. your about the 3000th person to say that shit to SIS.....wake up man

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Cole said:
SIS said:
...and I have friends here.

lmao :lol:

We should pick up T.O. or Plax this offseason once their teams release them. Let's give Matt a legitimate target to throw to.

Again...why a personal attack? This section is called Hawk Talk.
I thought you left? Did #18 finally let you out of the corner?

...and phaze..respect the seahawks? Freedom of speech bra...

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
SIS said:
Again...why a personal attack? This section is called Hawk Talk.
I thought you left? Did #18 finally let you out of the corner?

Personal attack? lol I merely scoffed at your statement.

Anyways, I had a few people ask me to come back. So, I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom