• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mike Holmgren
Steve Largent
and...
.... dare I say it...

Shaun Alexander... he has to officially retire first.

Idahawk

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Mike Holmgren
Steve Largent
and...
.... dare I say it...

Why should SA not raise the flag ? because a handful of people here forget all his great seasons ??? not only will he raise the flag he will be a ROH member and a seahawks all time great when the time comes...and all these haters will have to suffer and stare at his name forever :lol:

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
18-
They haven't updated it if you go to Seahawks.come click on fans it does show Kathy raising the flag.

12 and everyone else-
The 3 I listed are three I would want to see. I was asking three you all would like to see not out of my 3. Unless those are the same three you want.

Ok me and Ida and Mark raise the flag :D

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Dont think anyone said it but,

Ken Griffey

Holgrem of course would be emotional.

Bobby Engram? probably not.

Brandon Roy- To represent us Or-e-gon fans!

Reaction score
Because I still resent his f'n stupid 'stabbed in the back' remark BS
Maybe us fans should feel that way about him for getting the big $$ and then witness the pussy hook slide attitude he brought to the field.

Idahawk said:
#ONE said:
Mike Holmgren
Steve Largent
and...
.... dare I say it...

Why should SA not raise the flag ? because a handful of people here forget all his great seasons ??? not only will he raise the flag he will be a ROH member and a seahawks all time great when the time comes...and all these haters will have to suffer and stare at his name forever :lol:

12thman99

Huddler
Reaction score
Who should raise the flag?

I would love to see Ken Griffey Jr. raise the flag!! :victory: But out of the 3 you suggested probably Chris Warren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom