• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Via Twitter the Seattle Seahawks asked a question as to "Who would you want to see the 12th Man flag?" So I got to thinking and here a few players I think should and deserve to raise it:
3- Brian Blades
2- Chris Warren
1- Chad Brown

Fire away with your responses guys!

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
If it's a choice between the three you mentioned then I will take number 2 Chris Warren.

Reaction score
sigpro said:
If it's a choice between the three you mentioned then I will take number 2 Chris Warren.
Agreed, but like I said...Holmgren would be awesome, but sticking with the 3 listed, I'd say Warren.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Those were the 3 I would like to see. I think Holmgren will and it could be on Opening Day.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Shaun Alexander said he will play football for "nothing." So here's an idea.... he signs with us and repays that contract we signed him to :)

Reaction score
sigpro said:

Isn't Chad the only one of the 3 to stay out of jail?

So I have to go with Chad out of those 3.

My choice

Joe Nash

LAhawkFAN

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow...

I think most of the guys I like have already raised the flag...

How about :

Jacob Green
Ricki Watters
Sam Adams

If one of these has been there/done that then:

Ron Heller
Or
Deshone Myles?

Obviously who I'd most like to raise the flag is myself; but that and all other football dreams shall remain unattainable... (Sigh)

LOL

Reaction score
I said Holmgren, Largent and Mack. I know Mack did it the year he was injured, but hey, he deserves to raise that flag at least once per season, and to be put into the ring of honor @ the Q..

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I found that link on Google, but when I clicked it, I got a certificate error. Whatever. Yours works. Thanks for the link.

They should add Kathy Holmgren for the Jets game.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
18-
They haven't updated it if you go to Seahawks.come click on fans it does show Kathy raising the flag.

12 and everyone else-
The 3 I listed are three I would want to see. I was asking three you all would like to see not out of my 3. Unless those are the same three you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom