• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Who do the Hawks take at 60?

Reaction score
#ONE;47785 said:
Because the Bills are a horrible team...

So when they make a bad decision... like Trading Lynch to us for a 5th round draft pick, then odds are it's going to work out in our favor ; )
I'm sure Forsett will like having another Golden Bear in the backfield.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Trading up for Griffin would be awesome, or just landing Dunlap at 60, he'd be a great value and his off the field issues would be the only reason he fell that far. I really like McCulster and if we can get him in the 4th or with a 3rd if we somehow trade around for a 3rd round pick, that would be sweet.

CHawks4life29

Huddler
Reaction score
I think we trade a 4th and 5th move into the 2nd take the best DE or DT then take the best CB at 60. we can get a RB in the 4th. or with the 60 get a OFF. playmaker or another OL. lots to do with lots of talent still left out there.

OP
S

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
You might be thinking of Ben Tate out of Auburn who is a running back. hehe

Top Bottom