• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whitehurst > Bradford?

Reaction score
szat;49393 said:
Charlie and J.P. will be both upgrades over Seneca and Teal. And we'll see lots of them in pre-season, but Matt gets the start. If Matt gets injured (been known to happen) I think C. Whitehurst being more experienced will be better equipt to suceed over Bradford. Too many unknowns with a rookie, and he's on a crappy offense. Ive heard though Bradford has had a good camp... but compared to who, and what?

I agree that talent wise, Whitehurst is better than Wallace.. but Losman is MUCH worse than Teal.. He looked like the biggest douche when he played. Forcing the ball, ugly throw, inaccurate... he looked like a fucking high school quarterback.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
Isn't Losman in the UFL now? That is laughable. Anytime Losman is brought into the conversation it immediately loses credibility.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
dizzle498;49675 said:
Isn't Losman in the UFL now? That is laughable. Anytime Losman is brought into the conversation it immediately loses credibility.

Um. He's our 3rd string QB.

If Teel is so much better, why is he at home sitting on his couch? I'm no pro scout. I have no idea what good mechanics v. poor look like. All I know is that Teel couldn't win out over anyone in NE or CHI.

Reaction score
18, I know you and I don't agree on much... and nothing gets your dick harder than talking shit or disagreeing with everyone... but you cannot deny that the limited time that Losman saw has looked far worse than the time Teal had with this team.

Now, Teal not making it with the other teams has so many different variables.. better QB's on the team, doesnt fit the scheme etc...

Scoute or not, a retartd could SEE that Teal DID better for the hawks than LOSTman did...

But I am sure you will come up with something to "disagree" with me : )

S

Seattlehawk94

#ONE;49705 said:
18, I know you and I don't agree on much... and nothing gets your dick harder than talking shit or disagreeing with everyone... but you cannot deny that the limited time that Losman saw has looked far worse than the time Teal had with this team.

Now, Teal not making it with the other teams has so many different variables.. better QB's on the team, doesnt fit the scheme etc...

Scoute or not, a retartd could SEE that Teal DID better for the hawks than LOSTman did...

But I am sure you will come up with something to "disagree" with me : )

Fuck man...You made me laugh so hard I woke up my friend's kids in the other room!

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I just wanted to know why you think Teel is so much better when he could even stay on a team with five QBs on the roster (Chicago). No need to get all whiny about it.

Bradford2JacksonTD

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please stop drinking the Seahawks koolaid.

Did you see Sam's 1st start? He tore it up against the Patriots and outplayed Brady. Brady padded his stats in the 3rd and 4th quarter while Sam didnt play after halftime.

Seahawks will be last in the NFC west this year. No QB, No RBs = No wins.

Bradford is going to win multiple MVP awards before he is done. Whitehurst will be out of football in 5 years.

S

Seattlehawk94

Lambs fans, just when you thought they couldn't be more pathetic they show up on message boards to brag about fucking PRESEASON GAMES.....lolololol.....

Maybe Dennis Green could be your coach because "We played them in the preseason" seems to be the Lambs "warcry"....

Bradford is a pussy injuryprone cowfucker from oklahomo and probably washes out of the NFL in 5 years...

Whitecursed rips??? LOL don't hurt us those! We here at the Huddle just adore Chuckles.. lolololol

Reaction score
Number 18;49722 said:
I just wanted to know why you think Teel is so much better when he could even stay on a team with five QBs on the roster (Chicago). No need to get all whiny about it.

And I told you why.... a re-fucking-tard, could SEE with his EYES, when both Teal and Losman played for the hawks in preseason, Teal LOOKED far superior to LOSMAN...

And if I recall correctly, Losman was out of football until the hawks signed him to be a clip-board holder, to the clip-board holder.

Like I said, you want to argue for the sake of argue... so here you go... I think the Sun is a yellowish/orange hue and glows real bright, while the sky is blue on a clear day. Looking forward to the rebuddle.

And come on now, there was no whinning. That was just me being pasionate after a Seahawks game and 12 beers.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;49790 said:
And I told you why.... a re-fucking-tard, could SEE with his EYES, when both Teal and Losman played for the hawks in preseason, Teal LOOKED far superior to LOSMAN...

Great objectivity. :roll: At least I can spell Teel's name correctly instead of confusing it with the color.

#ONE;49790 said:
Like I said, you want to argue for the sake of argue... so here you go... I think the Sun is a yellowish/orange hue and glows real bright, while the sky is blue on a clear day. Looking forward to the rebuddle.

It amuses me that you think you are any different.

This is a discussion board. If you don't want to discuss, don't post. Simple solution. If me wanting some actual facts to back a drunken rant is a bad thing for you, then I suggest you move on.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice man. Argueing with you is like arguing with my wife... LOL

I am all for discussing things... just not with you, because you're always right and we're always wrong.

Reaction score
And since you love stats and facts... find Teels stats from last years preseason and compare them with JP's from last year and this year... enjoy

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;49800 said:
I am all for discussing things... just not with you, because you're always right and we're always wrong.

So you only discuss things with people you know to be wrong?

I really wasn't proclaiming Losman to be better, just trying to ask the question about why is Teel out of the league and Losman is getting second chances? But, sure. I'll find some stats. Do you want Teel's 1/4 for 9 yards performance? His 1/3 for 6 yards performance? I'm sure you get all excited about his performance against the lowly Raiders. Which is fine, I get it. But Losman has put up an entire regular season with a QB rating of about 85. Hasselbeck's career average is 83 (please don't construe that to mean I think Losman is better than Hasselbeck). EDIT: Found a QB rating calculator and Teel's from last preseason is 80.64.

My original statement said I don't know anything about mechanics, etc. The implication is that there is obviously something more coachable about Losman than Teel.

Hawkfeathers

Huddler
Reaction score
CW looked great last nite. He showed us his deep ball - the reason Carroll paid dearly for him. Matt Leinart wishes he had CW's touch on a deep ball. In fact, Leinart might end up the #3 behind Charlie if he gets cut as predicted...

Mo-hawk fan

Huddler
Reaction score
I live in St. Louis and honestly-Bradford is the "real deal". This kid is amazing!

The Hawks should try and get this Thad Lewis from the Rams. He is a good QB also!

Reaction score
Mo-hawk fan;50034 said:
I live in St. Louis and honestly-Bradford is the "real deal". This kid is amazing!

The Hawks should try and get this Thad Lewis from the Rams. He is a good QB also!
He played well in preseason. If he does well in the regular season then you can consider saying he is "the real deal".

Mo-hawk fan

Huddler
Reaction score
Your right. I let the Rams 6-42 record over the last 3 years cloud my vision!!! But to see the command and poise this kid has is a breath of fresh air!

Reaction score
There is no doubt that Bradford has raw talent, and COULD be an amazing QB in this league.

With that being said, he plays for the Rams.. he is going to get eaten alive. Horrible O line, always playing from behind and throwing 40+ times a game will get you killed. And since his shoulder is held together with a couple rubber bands for tendons, he won't last past week 7 IMHO.

Top Bottom