• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whitecursed vs Loss..man---who sucks least?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Hearing crickets from the "replace Hasselbeck" crowd...interesting....

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

That cocksmoke was saying they should replace a healthy Hasselbeck with Loss...man.... but we are calling for him over Chuckles Whitecursed so....We are at least better in that aspect....

Reaction score
I think Michael Robinson is the second best QB on the team LOL .. I think he has the best QB rating cause of that one long bomb to Leon in St. Louis way back when.

So start him over Charlie and let him play FB and get paralyzed... good idea?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

@ONE: I ROFLMAO for real....

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Whitehurst didn't look good but he didn't turn the ball over either. The Defense was piss poor and Trufant is done. He is the new Shaun Alexander plays his best year in a contract year and has been complete shit ever since.

I don't know why Ruskell gave him such a huge deal when to that point he had only one good NFL season with a few solid years.

Did our linebackers even play today? I couldn't tell I kept seeing Blount rushing for long runs where our secondary had to make tackles.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Lofabread has PERFECTED the "TORO" defense...Like a bullfighter he waves a cape yelling "TORO" and letting said bull (RB) run past him all the while "styling" for the camera like a matador...

Whitecursed didn't complete a pass that was in the air for more than 8 yards...He dumped it off to the RB for no gain (usually) and airmailed a ton of passes...He had a Leinhart day, no TOs, but no TDs and a piss poor amount of yards and YAC....Fuck that guy...He's trash...and he needs a motherfucking haircut...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52688 said:
Lofabread has PERFECTED the "TORO" defense...Like a bullfighter he waves a cape yelling "TORO" and letting said bull (RB) run past him all the while "styling" for the camera like a matador...

Whitecursed didn't complete a pass that was in the air for more than 8 yards...He dumped it off to the RB for no gain (usually) and airmailed a ton of passes...He had a Leinhart day, no TOs, but no TDs and a piss poor amount of yards and YAC....Fuck that guy...He's trash...and he needs a motherfucking haircut...

Yes Whitehurst has taken "game manager" to a whole new fucking level. That's nice when your team is kicking ass but when your team sucks you might have to complete a pass longer than 10 yards I agree.

Whitehurst will be out of the NFL in three years and I'm being kind.

The only two defensive players that I like are Earl Thomas and Chris Clemons. If we shitcanned the other nine that wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit.

Let's be realistic guys this team went 9-23 the last two years and Ruskell fucked over how many drafts in a row? 3?4? Go back and look at his drafts and you'll see why we suck.

Just like the Seahawks drafts in the late 80's were horrible which led to our 90's drought.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

This team is waaaaaay worse than that 2-14 team....That defense would KILL this offense and even their shitty low end of 100 points would eat this shit up...Warren rushed for 1,000 that year with fucking Gelbaugh (who would toast Kelli Kaposki Jennings sorry ass like a waffle in the roof of that stadium in Phoenix), imagine what that shitty offense would do to this fucking pathetic defense?

This team is nothing like those early '90s teams...Even THEY didn't get beat in every game by double digits...and had some parts, Coach Rah Rah College (or "Coach Self Help Book" if you like...) stripped this fucking team like a couple of chopshop workers on the wrong side of the San Diego border....

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
My point was in the 1990's we went 11 years between playoff appearances. In the Flores years going 2-14, 6-10,6-10 was set up by some pretty piss poor drafting.

That is what I was getting at you can usually see how a team fell a part just look at the previous five years worth of drafts.

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Those '90s drafts get blame for ONLY the 1991-94 seasons...Erickson actually had them 8-7 going for a playoff berth in the last game of 1995.

The rest of the '90s they had talent and were forever 8-8....Wasn't bad drafting...Was horrible coaching (special teams under Arnold) and luck (see: Vinny Greenballs...)...

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;52696 said:
Those '90s drafts get blame for ONLY the 1991-94 seasons...Erickson actually had them 8-7 going for a playoff berth in the last game of 1995.

The rest of the '90s they had talent and were forever 8-8....Wasn't bad drafting...Was horrible coaching (special teams under Arnold) and luck (see: Vinny Greenballs...)...

Well I was talking about the 1991-94 seasons since I said poor drafting in the late 80's.lol.

The Erickson years had good talent. In 1995 and 1996 had he pulled Mirer earlier for Friez the Seahawks could have made playoffs. 1997 special teams(fuck ronnie harris) and 1998(fuck you phil locket).

But I was mainly talking about the early 1990's which if you look at the drafts from the late 1980's and blown first rounders on QB's(traded for Stoufer, took McGuire and Mirer) it makes sense.

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
I should mention that in the spring, ESPN and I believe SI said we had the BEST draft of any team this season.

Still think so? Will those guys stay with us and/or develop? Other than Thomas?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I can't stand Oklunker...There should be a Lemon Law for injury prone draft picks....

Top Bottom