• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whiners we welcome you back with open arms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Oh my. That was one snappy comeback!

Not snappy...just accurate. ;) Just look at the crap you post on a Seahawk site?

Believe me if I did that on a 49er site I'd be banned by now.

I allow your nonsense to prove my point...49ers and their fans have no class.

Nuff said...

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
4DP6AtE.jpg

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'm glad the team knows who they are playing.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
What would you do if your coach acted like this every game? I'd not renew that contract just yet. ;)

He spun around like a ballerina on the call he got the 15 yard penalty on.

A little tip "THEY REVIEW ALL SCORING PLAYS AND YOU HAVE CHALLENGES MORON!"

5fff6d13d09bbe910c76f4d99b81d556-e1389571508516.jpeg

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
For proof of the lack of composure see our news feed.

"Jim Harbaugh was called for a 15-yard penalty for running on the field on Sunday’s win over the Panthers, and Harbaugh got an earful from his players about it. Harbaugh said afterward that some of the 49ers, including receiver Anquan Boldin, told Harbaugh that he needs to control his emotions and not get called for…"

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Not snappy...just accurate. ;) Just look at the crap you post on a Seahawk site?

Believe me if I did that on a 49er site I'd be banned by now.

I allow your nonsense to prove my point...49ers and their fans have no class.

Nuff said...

No need for that tone or tome….its all in good fun. Stop getting your bikini wax before posting.;)

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
No need for that tone or tome….its all in good fun. Stop getting your bikini wax before posting.;)

You think I'm kidding? Try posting that garbage on Ninernation and they'll boot you. That's just a fact.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You think I'm kidding? Try posting that garbage on Ninernation and they'll boot you. That's just a fact.

Breathe……hold, exhale slowly……now embrace the opportunity to prove him wrong while having fun doing so. You bet him on sigs and I see little difference in what has been posted thus far. He didn't start this thread so why complain that he responds in kind?

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Breathe……hold, exhale slowly……now embrace the opportunity to prove him wrong while having fun doing so. You bet him on sigs and I see little difference in what has been posted thus far.

He's been asked to delete images...he has been pushing the envelope.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
He's been asked to delete images...he has been pushing the envelope.

Delete what images? (5 Lombardis?) What was posted that warranted such a response? If only your THIN SKIN is the reason then that is SAD. Winners should have THICK SKIN.:tup:

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Delete what images? (5 Lombardis?) What was posted that warranted such a response? If only your THIN SKIN is the reason then that is SAD. Winners should have THICK SKIN.:tup:

No...cocks were involved. But hey, it's SF, maybe that's kosher there. LOL

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
No...cocks were involved. But hey, it's SF, maybe that's kosher there. LOL

You're not answering, why? If this is a THIN SKIN issue on your part I would hope you would reconsider. Such demands tend to quell the give and take making for a very boring board. This is the second best time for mixing it up and there is a 9er fan here to do so. Don't throw water on those embers…..stoke them!:tup:

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You're not answering, why? If this is a THIN SKIN issue on your part I would hope you would reconsider. Such demands tend to quell the give and take making for a very boring board. This is the second best time for mixing it up and there is a 9er fan here to do so. Don't throw water on those embers…..stoke them!:tup:

If you have an issue PM me. I'd be happy to discuss your sense of fairness.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
If you have an issue PM me. I'd be happy to discuss your sense of fairness.

OK, ISSUE. Go ahead and PM me but doing so makes it look as if you have something to hide. You do realize you've referred to his team as the "Vaginers" a few times lately? I don't see it as an issue of "fairness", more like THIN SKIN.;)

Reaction score
OK, ISSUE. Go ahead and PM me but doing so makes it look as if you have something to hide. You do realize you've referred to his team as the "Vaginers" a few times lately? I don't see it as an issue of "fairness", more like THIN SKIN.;)

You're in our territory hombre. The same liberties that are offered to us may not always be offered to you. Consider yourself a prisoner of war that is free to leave anytime. So STFU and eat your porridge.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

Again, I'm not going to debate what was deemed inappropriate. If you post pictures of a vagina then it's going to get flagged...more on to football or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom