• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Whiners we welcome you back with open arms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
You're in our territory hombre. The same liberties that are offered to us may not always be offered to you. Consider yourself a prisoner of war that is free to leave anytime. So STFU and eat your porridge.

Odd I don't see that in the rules for posting. Your THIN SKIN is duly noted. :rolleyes:

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
3rd post with the same conclusion. Did you repeat yourself a lot as a child?

When you post something inappropriate someone will let you know...hows that?

Reaction score
Since we're posting pictures of each others fans......

Here's a shot of a few 49ers fans who got into some trouble on their way to Candlestick.
borderwire18n-1-web.jpg

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Not snappy...just accurate. ;) Just look at the crap you post on a Seahawk site?

Believe me if I did that on a 49er site I'd be banned by now.

I allow your nonsense to prove my point...49ers and their fans have no class.

Nuff said...
"Whiners," "Krapernick," etc., etc., etc., but you don't want any insults back at the Seahawks? Seriously?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
What would you do if your coach acted like this every game? I'd not renew that contract just yet. ;)

He spun around like a ballerina on the call he got the 15 yard penalty on.

A little tip "THEY REVIEW ALL SCORING PLAYS AND YOU HAVE CHALLENGES MORON!"

5fff6d13d09bbe910c76f4d99b81d556-e1389571508516.jpeg

I like the enthusiasm. :)

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
"Whiners," "Krapernick," etc., etc., etc., but you don't want any insults back at the Seahawks? Seriously?

All appropriate designations. Cry me a river...just like your coach.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
No need for that tone or tome….its all in good fun. Stop getting your bikini wax before posting.;)
I know, what's up with that? Seems like some people around here only want one
No...cocks were involved. But hey, it's SF, maybe that's kosher there. LOL
It was a Seahawks logo making use of the nickname "seacocks," with appropriate shape. Thought it was ok, but did delete it when informed otherwise.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
You should have complained when I asked you to remove it. You seemed fine with it then. As I stated earlier to your girlfriend, if you have an issue PM me.

Get back on the football subject or I'll be forced to lock the thread. Last chance...

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
You should have complained when I asked you to remove it. You seemed fine with it then. As I stated earlier to your girlfriend, if you have an issue PM me.

Get back on the football subject or I'll be forced to lock the thread. Last chance...
Lol, I didn't complain, and still don't have a complaint. Was simply explaining to RW what it was, since he asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom