• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Which Seahawks Are You Most Excited to See in Camp?

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
There will be some interesting competition at several positions this year, O-line, D-line, TE, LB, RB after Lynch and WR after the top two. What position or positions are you most interested in watching in camp and preseason starting next week? I am going to be looking at the pass rush as that is the position the Hawks seemed to have gave the most attention to improving. Interested in seeing how Carp does and the OG positions. And how the RB positions turn out at two and three, Lynch Is the number one for sure..

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, definitely interested in the new guys on the DL. Those guys could very well make or break the 2013 season. The health of Big Red will be critical in shoring up the run defense too. Even though he only gets like 25 tackles a year or whatever it is, he somehow seems to elevate the run defense to top five status when he's healthy. When he's not, the Hawks are vulnerable as evidenced by the playoff game in Atlanta and the fact that they were dead last in ypc allowed from around week 10 on. I'm pretty excited about Jesse Williams and Jordan Hill. We pretty much know what we're gonna get with Avril and Bennett. The question with those two are with their health. If it all works out, what Carroll is shooting for is a defensive front that's deep, fast and interchangeable.

Other players I'll be most dialed in on are Christine Michael, Luke Willson and Walter Thurmond.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Im most curious to see how the DE/OLB positions plays out, if Avril or Irving will really play OLB, and how the new DE's fit into the current line up.

Players I most interested in watching; P. Harvin, C. Avril, M. Bennett, Carp, RW, Christine Michael, and the rookie DL's.

Top Bottom