• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What the Cheese Heads think about us....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This guy is a complete tool....

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/packfoe20-ou6trfe-170441856.html

Just a couple things that made me chuckle....

*Lynch has a fumbling problem
*Zach Miller put on too much weight, and can't block
*Seattles CBs aren’t physical
*Earl Thomas isn't disciplined

Its worth a read. I don't know where this guy gets his scouting information LOL

S

Seattlehawk94

He's right about Dom Capers coaching this game like Ray Horton as opposed to The Dude..

You will see all kinds of pressure, early and often...

Reaction score
You'll see us move the ball, the Packers will let you move the ball on them. The offense needs to do a better job finishing drives though.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Its going to be a long long decade for you , LOL .
Vick err I mean Wilson won't last a season. Tate and Leon won't be there to block defenders on every scramble. He'll get his.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
That will probibly be the only way we see Flynn this season. Pack has 11 sacks.

The Special teams and Defense can win us quite a few games.

I don't think PC would bench Wilson based on his performance unless we went on a lengthy losing run.

There really isn't any point to it but I can't help but wonder what the season would be looking like if Flynn was the starter. If our offensive was at the level of the rest of the team...

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
And Flynn is even less mobile. How does that bode for his injury projections? Not well.

Flynnboys are getting old.
Flynnboys are getting old?? Have you not seen what Wilsonfan has been saying? You'd think he's the next coming of Jesus and is going to cure cancer.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
And I quote:

"I think he's a man on a mission and dam anybody or anything that tries and stop him , I'm all in . I don't see Wilson going backwards I don't think it's in his make up to fail . He may not get us there as fast as some people think it should be , but he will get us there, that I'm sure."

Idahawk, Leader of the Church of Russell Wilson

Idahawk

Reaction score
And I quote:

"I think he's a man on a mission and dam anybody or anything that tries and stop him , I'm all in . I don't see Wilson going backwards I don't think it's in his make up to fail . He may not get us there as fast as some people think it should be , but he will get us there, that I'm sure."

Idahawk, Leader of the Church of Russell Wilson

And I Quote

"Call me crazy.... but the more I watch these videos, the more Flynn reminds me of Favre. Not saying he's going to be Favre, or anything even close to him. I just see similarities in the way he carries himself. That slight arrogant over confidence Brett had about himself. I see it a little in Flynn. Also, the way he celebrates with his teammates and gets everyone pumped up after a big play.....

I've seen the same traits in Hasselbeck and Rodgers too, so might just be a Green Bay thing lol "

My man crush < than your man crush

Flynn does remind me of Brett Farve .............benched for the better player LOL

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Haha, how far back did you go to dig that one up?

Favre had a coach in Holmgren who knew how to evaluate QB talent. Flynn has a DB coach calling the shots.

Matt Flynn breaks GB all time passing records, Russell Wilson is at the BOTTOM of the league in passing.

Russell Wilson is on track to throw for 2000+yards, 16 TDs and 8 INTs.

No man crush, just facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom