• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What Could Have Been !

Idahawk

Reaction score
On the Rich Eisen Podcast Arian Foster was taking about not being drafted and how bad he felt and how bad his family felt for him. He said at one point during the 7th round he thought he would be taken after getting a call from....You guessed it , the Seattle Seahawks ! Foster said he was so upset that his tone may have came across in a bad way on the phone and the Seahawks drafted someone else !

It was the 2009 draft and we had two 7th round picks, I wonder how the guy that made that call feels now . What a bummer.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
Hindsight is always 20/20. Second guessing is pointless. There is no way to know how Foster would have performed in Seattle. My guess is probably no better than Lynch has so far.

Reaction score
Hindsight is always 20/20. Second guessing is pointless. There is no way to know how Foster would have performed in Seattle. My guess is probably no better than Lynch has so far.
Agreed. The Texans have an actual passing threat, a true FB and an offensive line.

HawkNRoller

Huddler
Reaction score
And Foster also seems to be a bit fragile - not a quality you really want in a feature back.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
how is he fragile, hes missed 2 games this year and played every game last year.the guy is a absolute monster easily top 3 rbs in the league

Reaction score
He had a hamstring injury to start the year, came back probably a week too soon and re-aggravated it. I don't think he's fragile either. That being said, I think Fenom is right, he has a great situation in Houston. That wouldn't be the case here.

Reaction score
On the Rich Eisen Podcast Arian Foster was taking about not being drafted and how bad he felt and how bad his family felt for him. He said at one point during the 7th round he thought he would be taken after getting a call from....You guessed it , the Seattle Seahawks ! Foster said he was so upset that his tone may have came across in a bad way on the phone and the Seahawks drafted someone else !

It was the 2009 draft and we had two 7th round picks, I wonder how the guy that made that call feels now . What a bummer.

Hey look everyone! Idocock is back! Like my sig?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hey look everyone! Idocock is back! Like my sig?

Hey look everyone I'm an insecure fat fuck that needs my web buddies assurance to be confident enough to pretend I'm a man ?

Go die like the real Flipaburger ! at least he was something in life !

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
( I didn't start this )

What do they call Fat ass trolls anyway bob ?
And If you want to see what mentally handicapped looks like go to Adam Lispie My Space where you can see the fat down syndrome looking tool in action. I mean really what are you doing in the picture with your mouth wide open , waiting for a big juicy dick ?

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
DER ????? " I login to the site , but I don't use it " Not only are you a fat lair , your just plain stupid.

Are you more ashamed of having a my space page or what you look like LOL

Reaction score
.... I login for 5 minutes to check something on myspace once like every other month or so. I don't talk to people or update anything anything on there, which last I checked was kind of the definition of using a social media site.

Your life must suck if you have nothing better to do than look at my myspace, hell I don't even look at my myspace. I think its funny you say "I didn't start this" when you haven't stopped talking shit to me really at all since you started posting here again. I sure as hell didn't start that. Its pretty pathetic, it would be one thing if you had a legitimate point to make once in a while. You immediately resort to attacking someone when they say something you don't agree with. And when you do that you can't even say anything clever its either "you're wrong and stupid" or "hey bobflipaburger! You're fat!" You must be the laughing stock of your wife/kids/coworkers/parents/siblings/etc.... <--- That, by the way, wasn't even my comment. That was another longtime member of this site.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hey while your up on your soapbox take a good look around , then do the world a favor and tie a rope around your neck ( make sure it's really strong rope) and jump!

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
damn dude theres some real aggression here

I post a legit thread on a legit topic and fuckstick even replies as a legit poster , then goes off his meds and throws down ?
Then blames me ? I'm sorry but the dude is CRAZY straight up a nut case . I think beating on his bongos , never getting laid and losing at Pokeman has worn his pea brain down to mush , or he huffs gas..... one of the two.

Top Bottom