• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

We're going racing, boys!

Reaction score
The Daytona 500 runs this Sunday afternoon...WHO YA GOT?

I'll take Jeff Gordon:
jeff-gordon-car1.jpg

Reaction score
I'm sticking with my boy... 2007 winner Kevin Harvick! Can't wait for that green flag come Sunday! GENTLEMEN START YOUR ENGINES!!!! Let's go racing Boys!!!

Boogity Boogity Boogity Let's go Racing Boys!

Reaction score
18 & Bob-
You don't know what you're missing with NASCAR! It's not as fun on TV won't lie, but in person it's exciting. You guys should get into it we can do a fantasy NASCAR league :)

Reaction score
You know I'd love to watch red necks take left turns for 3 hours, but I have better things to do... Like punch my self in the nuts.

S

Seattlehawk94

Ow! My Balls!

Great show....My great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandkids are going to watch it all the time...

As for Neckar? LOL...

Watching inbreds in traffic isn't my thing....Any sport that is bascially commuting isn't a sport..

Shit, does that make a soccer mom in a mini-van an "athlete"? I don't watch any racing....Only thing good about auto "sports" is Danica Patrick and that's cause I want to rip her clothes off and fuck the shit of 'er..

Other than that....Auto "Sports"===Epic FAIL

Reaction score
I'm pulling for the Enumclaw native Kasey Kahne.

I was never into NASCAR until I started getting into everything they do to the cars. Its amazing to me how they can fine tune those things to get almost perfect efficiency out of them. I still can't sit and watch a full race, but I'm more than impressed with the cars.

Reaction score
NASCAR is only good when they wreck. Other than that, I get bored of it.

Usually the last few laps are good to watch as well. That's when the major wrecks happen. :D

Reaction score
I can see why people aren't into it so much. It's more of an activity then a sport, but I'm going to refer to it as a sport in this post. I think it's a sport that unless you really are interested in you're not going to watch it. Unlike soccer you might watch it cause it's action packed. NASCAR isn't unless the accidents happen. I've watched NASCAR long enough that I enjoy it. I see more then crashes. I see the strategy needed. You can only pit certain times. You need to plan "do I wanna get gas now when I can?" or "wait a few laps pick up some spots, but risk running out?". I won't bore you with the rest, but I can understand why no one likes the sport. I enjoy it and am currently am the NASCAR racing writer for our local newspaper.

Top Bottom