• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Welcome Back!

Reaction score
Sunday's game will present many welcome back to people. Stump Mitchell comes into Seattle since leaving for Washington to be Running Back coach. Jim Zorn comes in as a head coach to the place he once led the offense and coached Matt Hasselbeck into multiple Pro Bowls. Shaun Alexander will play his first game at Qwest in another uniform other then the Seahawks.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Sure will and I'm pretty interested in the reaction SA gets. I don't see Zorn being booed at all, but SA... hmmmm :?

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
You may hear a collective sigh of "if only" coming from the crowd in Qwest, a sigh that would signify, if only we had kept Zorn...we wouldn 't be in this mess. I'm glad to see Zorn be successful and I wish him the best, but it's hard to do that when he's winning games for another team. Zorn belongs here!

And eventhough I'm a die hard Seahawk fan, who would also throw snowballs at Santa Clause :lol: , you can NOT justify booing Shaun Alexander!! He is the GREATEST Seahawk runningback in franchise history, he won the franchises only MVP and took us to our first Superbowl. There is no way in hell you can boo this guy when he comes back. I know he got soft after XL, but you can blame that on too much money, injuries and the loss of Hutchinson. And I know that he got boos during games after XL, hell, I even booed him once for flopping on a play. But you have to put that a side and understand that he is future HOF and ROH inductee and we should be proud to call him a Seahawk!

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
Sure will and I'm pretty interested in the reaction SA gets. I don't see Zorn being booed at all, but SA... hmmmm :?

I just cannot see him being booed, being the all time leader in EVERYTHING as a Seahawks RB. Sure he biffed his last 2 in Seatown, but all in all, he did some really good things with and for our team. + with Portis starting, he'll get maybe 3-4 carries AT BEST. I think he'll get a warm welcome back.

Zorn too.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Well the couple runs that Ive seen from SA he looked like he did his last season for us.. :|

I think he gets a huge welcome, at least I hope so...If we want to boo bad play its going to be a busy day :D

SA is ring of honor and all time best we had and a class act ..

Zorn should be our next coach and that will slap Paul Allen right in the chops when zorn walks out of quest with a win....Zorn who we didn't want beats Mike Holmgren and Jim Mora Jr...lol

Man we have made some dumb moves !

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Don't forget Ryan Plackimier lol

Ryan Plackemeier?! lol I thought when he left, announcers would spare me the "And, not a good kick by Plackemeier.", "Oh, not a good punt by Ryan Plackemeier.", "And, a bad punt by Plackemeier." They did... Now, it's just "And, not a very good kick by John Ryan."

Blue Demon

Huddler
Reaction score
I hopw we show a little class for Shaun and Zorn.
And I hope we kick their asses as well.
All we can do now is be a spoiler, so let's spoil 37's day by stopping him.

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
I would love to spoil there day. I heard an interesting point by Colin Cowherd today. They 'Skins don't play well as the favorites. I think we all know they will be the favorites heading into Seattle... Might I feel a little storm brewin?

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Yeah but Cole the difference is the Cardinals are doing it even as favorites. 'Skins haven't lately. I'm not saying we will win, but it's an interesting note.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
When the Cards clinch the division and there's no way we can make the post-season, would you guys prefer the Hawks to lose out for a high draft choice, or for them to go on a meaningless run down the stretch? Personally, I just want them to beat the Cowboys and the Cards, and I'll be happy ( as happy as you can be when your team's 4-12 ).

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
Cole said:
When the Cards clinch the division and there's no way we can make the post-season, would you guys prefer the Hawks to lose out for a high draft choice, or for them to go on a meaningless run down the stretch? Personally, I just want them to beat the Cowboys and the Cards, and I'll be happy ( as happy as you can be when your team's 4-12 ).
I'd be prefectly happy with losing every game from here on out. At this point it's better for the future of this team to lose these games and land that high draft pick as oppose go on meaningless run and ruin our future

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Yeah I say lose out. Even to the Rams it gives them 3 wins and we would have 2- pick before them.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I only want a high draft pick if, say, the cap is removed. Otherwise, having a high draft pick can seriously cripple your team's finances for years to come. If you botch that pick (i.e. 49ers and Alex Smith), your team will be reeling for a long, long time.

chopperdoc79

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
Don't forget Ryan Plackimier lol

only you would remember about the punter hahaa. It will be nice to see Zorn and S.A return back to quest for this weeks game. I don't see anyone booing S.A if anything he should get a very warm welcome. I mean when the team cut him it could of gotten really ugly but shawn has a lot of class he said that he understood and was not mad about the teams decision. He didn't go off to the press and start complaining about what had happened. He is a real classy player.

I really do wish that we had promised the team to Zorn instead of Mora. But it should be a great game

Top Bottom