• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Week 5 Power Rankings

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
this poll is idiotic, has redskins, titans, 6,7?? bears, steelers at 19,20....? and also wants Charlie, Charlie,! LOL

Reaction score
Yeah, with power rankings you have to put the teams playing the best, up to that point in the season, at the the top. You can't take too much into account your preconceptions about that team,

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
You think the Bears and Steelers are playing better than the Redskins and Titans?

I think they are better teams, yes, and the disparety between the two in the this poll is per neglect.
Its like this guy put the poll together based on a 1st quarter w-l record only.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think they are better teams, yes, and the disparety between the two in the this poll is per neglect.
Its like this guy put the poll together based on a 1st quarter w-l record only.

But that's what Power Rankings are. Wins & Losses are the single most important component. Maybe it is best to understand that before saying this guy is an idiot and neglectful.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
But that's what Power Rankings are. Wins & Losses are the single most important component. Maybe it is best to understand that before saying this guy is an idiot and neglectful.

Its my opinion, so I can say whatever I want! I dont think I need someone to tell me from top to bottom who's ahead based on 4 games w/l. He's crazy to think Bears and Steelers are 19,20, I'll put money on that.

Reaction score
Agreed with 18.. Like I said before you kind of have to throw out what you think you know about teams when you're making power rankings.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh 18 dont be so sensitive, i didnt insult anyone, i just said the poll was wack! If I say you have a stupid hat does that mean I think your stupid? No, just that I dont agree with your sense of fashion. And maybe your right, maybe I am not a black belt at power rankings like ya' all, but they are highly subjective anyways.

At the end of the day, we're still on the same team, lets take this one game at a time, and when is lofa coming back?
We cool? How bout them Dawgs anyways?
Happy Friday Ya'll :)

Reaction score
Oh 18 dont be so sensitive, i didnt insult anyone, i just said the poll was wack! If I say you have a stupid hat does that mean I think your stupid? No, just that I dont agree with your sense of fashion. And maybe your right, maybe I am not a black belt at power rankings like ya' all, but they are highly subjective anyways.

At the end of the day, we're still on the same team, lets take this one game at a time, and when is lofa coming back?
We cool? How bout them Dawgs anyways?
Happy Friday Ya'll :)
After McCoy's injury I was wondering if they might consider bringing Lofa-bread back, but they went after Vobora instead.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Did u hear softy's interview with deon grant? Lofa is recouping im hoping for a comeback, he's still my favorite seahawk.

Reaction score
lol to be fair he was like 31 at that time which is ancient for a RB, especially when they were and every down back.

Reaction score
Probably not... He definitely won't be starting for anyone, but there's more opportunities for a LB than a RB.

Top Bottom