• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

WANTED..Friendly Smack Talk With Vikings Community

Warhead4366

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm a member over at Vikings Message board and just wanted to get the word out that we'd be interested in swapping words with you guys whenever we play ya.

We invite all of you to stop on by for some "civil" smack talk if yur interested. I apologize to the mods here as I'm not trying to make this a "troll" post or anything just want to communicate with your fans.

Anyways, your fans are welcome to join up with our community if you ever have something you want to say relating to the Vikes. We do ask that we respect each others teams by not using extreme profanity or threats. Good luck with your team and your community here looks pretty great!

Just go to the following addy to check us out and say something to us Vikings fans.

http://vikingsnflteam.proboards.com

Reaction score
Thanks for the invite! Joined and will be posting on it before and during the game with some Seahawk insight! Also pass our site around please! You guys are welcomed to come here too!

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Hahaha. I'm not sure there is a lot to talk smack about. I think everyone knew that the 'Hawks were going to get obliterated.

Top Bottom