• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Wakamatsu

S

Seattlehawk94

Thank GOD we hired him..

I really didn't want Joey "There's no crying in baseball" Cora to be our Manager. I think Don is going to be a great hire when it's said and done.

Reaction score
I interviewed for the position, but the told me they didn't want any "yankee connections that knows how to win." Sorry guys.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I interviewed for the position, but the told me they didn't want any "yankee connections that knows how to win." Sorry guys.

You're right, hey congrats on the world series this year... What's that? Really? The Phillies? Oh... Well I'm sure the Yankees at least had an exciting road to winning the division... No way... The Rays? Well how about that exciting playoff series they had? Really? No playoffs at all huh? Hmm...

Reaction score
To be honest, its hard to get too excited about this guy. Not because I don't like him, but because I don't know much about him and I also think a baseball manager has very little effect on the actual game. I do however like the process that Z took to find his new manager. He could have been Armstrong's puppet like Bavasi was and hired Cora (which would have been a horrible decision), but he went out and found the guy that he wanted. I like this new direction we're going in.

Reaction score
This new GM helped bring Ryan Braun, Yovanni Gallardo, and Prince Fielder to the Brewers... I've been excited about him since we hired him. I hope the Nats pass on Strausberg... I think we'll be a force to be reckoned with in no time.

Idahawk

Reaction score
He looks like Sean Connery when he made him self up as an asian in that James Bond Movie ..

If your asian and I hurt your feelings Im sorry ....don't cry over spilled rice OK ..

I never heard of the guy until last night on the news. But I don't follow BB to closely , wheres he from and why him ?

Reaction score
Idahawk said:
He looks like Sean Connery when he made him self up as an asian in that James Bond Movie ..

If your asian and I hurt your feelings Im sorry ....don't cry over spilled rice OK ..

I never heard of the guy until last night on the news. But I don't follow BB to closely , wheres he from and why him ?

He was the A's bench coach... I guess they like what he has to offer, I don't know much about him either

Top Bottom