• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vote for the 12th Man for the Madden NFL 12 Cover

Wood Chipper

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;56339 said:
You don't like people going over there just to bash on the Pack, but you use that pic as your sig?

well i was gonna use al harris picking off hasselback... me personally there is a difference between bashing and just poking fun

Reaction score
Guess that's true. Plus I think we're pretty numb to the "we want the ball, we're gonna score" jokes and the no lombardi trophy jokes. There should be a trophy in that case though... But in the words of the great Mike Holmgren after super bowl XL "I didn't know we were playing the guys in the striped shirts too."

Wood Chipper

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;56347 said:
Guess that's true. Plus I think we're pretty numb to the "we want the ball, we're gonna score" jokes and the no lombardi trophy jokes. There should be a trophy in that case though... But in the words of the great Mike Holmgren after super bowl XL "I didn't know we were playing the guys in the striped shirts too."

yeah i definitely agree there were lots of questionable calls

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wood Chipper;56340 said:
well i was gonna use al harris picking off hasselback... me personally there is a difference between bashing and just poking fun

OOOOooo Thats cold woody! Thats okay the quote was an instant classic and the game was epic.

BTW those look to be tonka toys on your sig, but not like I would mind.

S

Seattlehawk94

Take the sig down....Or I'll banhammer your ass....You wanna talk...Fine....You wanna come up in here with that shit baiting Seahawks fans? Buh Bye....Take it down....You got till Monday..

Wood Chipper

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;56377 said:
Take the sig down....Or I'll banhammer your ass....You wanna talk...Fine....You wanna come up in here with that shit baiting Seahawks fans? Buh Bye....Take it down....You got till Monday..
seriously? :banned:

Wood Chipper

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;56364 said:
OOOOooo Thats cold woody! Thats okay the quote was an instant classic and the game was epic.

BTW those look to be tonka toys on your sig, but not like I would mind.
That was a classic quote lol

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94;56377 said:

Looks like the bait worked

Reaction score
Neither will win. The Jets and Steelers may have huge fan bases, but the amount of people that hate both of those teams and will vote against them just for that reason is much greater. Especially for the Steelers.

S

Seattlehawk94

Wood Chipper;56406 said:
more like i am respecting u all since its your forum.

Thanks....Sorry to jump on you but that sig was really out of line and basically was an invite to start trouble....You changed it so we are all good...

Reaction score
The only people votiing for the 12th man to get on the cover IS the 12th man. Nothing wrong with losing to Willis, dude is a beast.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The only people votiing for the 12th man to get on the cover IS the 12th man. Nothing wrong with losing to Willis, dude is a beast.

Very true. Just sad we didn't get out of the first round since it is entire fan base voting for itself. But you are right, Willis is a monster.

Top Bottom