• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Video Chargers fans beat up on some raider fans.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Ridiculous/pathetic. It's a game. People are too pissy. Raiders fans got their ass kicked, but they totally got the better of the Chargers fans. So who won? I guess the answer depends on what you consider to be a bigger deal: beating someone up or personal integrity.

OP
EricOV
Reaction score
No the Chargers Fans won, if the Raiders had fought back then they would have possibly won.
Talking crap already throws Integrity out the window so the Raiders fans didnt have any personal integrity anyways.

But if you talk smack but cant back up what your saying then you are just a douche.

With that said I Do think its stupid as hell to Fight over an E'ffing football game.
But its stupider to talk crap when you are a fan at an away game.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Raiders fans still got the better of the Chargers fan. If he didn't, the Chargers fan would have let it go knowing that the stupid Raiders fans were just trying to get a rise out of them.

Running your mouth is part of the game. It's fun to jaw at other fans. Taking it to a physical level is dumb. I guess I would never do it at an opposing team's stadium though, just knowing that most fans can't handle the friendly bantering.

Top Bottom