• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vick vs A -Rod

Idahawk

Reaction score
The 49ers have said they haven't ruled out bringing in Vick according to Crazy Mike Singletary.. I personally think teams won't touch him with a ten foot pole...I mean after all, 94's favorite charity P.E.T.A...was protesting at the Westminster Dog Show a place full of animal lovers..can you imagine what they would do to a team with Vick on it ?

At the same time A-Rod a cheater and a liar has never had to do a day in jail ..and will not only get to play this season...but will start and not lose a dime ?????

What was worse ?

I'm not in any way saying what Vick was involved in was OK ...but what Vick did does not leave a black eye on Football...like this Roid thing does to baseball...

I find it crazy that we live in a country that would rather hang a dog killer by the balls then take down the liars and cheaters that are this steriod shit....great message to kids

Lie, cheat, cover up.......just don't kill animals ???

S

Seattlehawk94

P.E.T.A. is a great charity...

I've a full fledged member of People Eating Tasty Animals....

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
P.E.T.A. is a great charity...

I've a full fledged member of People Eating Tasty Animals....
Cows, Pigs, Chickens, Turkeys...man, I love P.E.T.A.

...the Commissioner would be seriously retarded to let Vick back into the NFL. He already screwed up on Adam Jones and hopefully has learned from it.

Reaction score
Bingo, phaze. Goodell will NOT reinstate him. Now, the black community might raise a stink about it, but it has NOTHING TO DO with race. If Matt Hasselbeck fought dogs and was convicted, ban him from ever playing again.

Top Bottom