• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Unbiased opinion

PittFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I live in Seattle but grew up in Pittsburgh. I root for the Steelers but like when the Hawks win too. I just have to say the Hawk fans talked a lot of smack this week. Well...The Rams look pretty good. Sorry guys but you (I guess we) got beat by the better team. Time to eat crow for the big talkers.

Reaction score
PittFan;50739 said:
I live in Seattle but grew up in Pittsburgh. I root for the Steelers but like when the Hawks win too. I just have to say the Hawk fans talked a lot of smack this week. Well...The Rams look pretty good. Sorry guys but you (I guess we) got beat by the better team. Time to eat crow for the big talkers.
I think the Seahawks were too cocky heading into this game. Coming off a big win over the Chargers they felt like the Rams were going to be push overs and obviously they weren't.

OP
P

PittFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Hate to say this but I think we are going to be looking up to the Rams in the standing for a long time. Braford reminds me of Peyton Manning. Maybe PC will trade for Bradford!!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
PittDude, Did you just come on here to rub it in? Nice, well your team lost too, so it happens.
Im sure your just waiting for "gentle ben" to come back, so you can start wearing your Palamalu jersey again.

Im one of the fans that said "DONT LOOK PAST THE RAMS" and Im sure the team didnt, but yeah fans were probably talkin smack and all high on beating the chargers, and good for them, thats what fans do in their home town.

Like Mark said, we just screwed up.

OP
P

PittFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Disagree. After watching todays game..what makes you think the Hawks are better than the Rams? Rams beat the Hawks in every aspect of the game...O,D.SP

OP
P

PittFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Just so you guys know I have lived in Seattle for the last 6 years so I have adopted the Hawks as "my" NFC team. I am just a realist I think we are in trouble with Bradford at the helm in STL. He looks legit.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Bradford seems legit, looked sharp the last two games for sure, I mean the announces have a man crush on the guy, though one concern coming into the league was- he cant take a hit injury prone, but if his line protects him well...

I can only hope that hawks - Lambs rivalary is renewed!
Bring it on!

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Tough game for sure, but it is a long season. I am not ready to crown the Rams just yet. We will see how the rest of the season plays out and come re-visit this thread and see how it goes. :)

Reaction score
Well I think i am the only realistic hawk fan here. I NEVER thought they would win 6 games this year and starting to think 4 or 5 is even more realistic.
I think SD beat SD not us.
SF sucks.
AND I said teams that build thru the draft with OLind and QB are long term winners. Not the morons running this team the last few years that gambles with the draft picks and gets old guys via FA to fill in short term.

OP
P

PittFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I really think we are not that far off... just need 2-3 more good drafts and we are right there...stay the course.

OP
P

PittFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I am surprised at all the Hawks fan that hide under a rock when they lose. I truly think the Hawks will be contenders when we draft a qb next year. A lot of fans talked smack before the game but disappear after the game.

Reaction score
PittFan;50767 said:
I am surprised at all the Hawks fan that hide under a rock when they lose. I truly think the Hawks will be contenders when we draft a qb next year. A lot of fans talked smack before the game but disappear after the game.
I personally don't talk smack. Not sure about anyone else on here, but I'd a assume a majority of them don't talk smack on the internet either.

Top Bottom