• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Uh Oh... we are back!!

twisted

Huddler
Reaction score
I wish them luck on the season, I usually dont get too exited until near seasons end if there in it, but I will say watching all the other games I wouldnt be too intimidated if I were the hawks, they actually looked the best and almost played the best, they were 3rd in points scored with 31pts and allowed the least amount of any team with 6pts..

welcome back Lofa... :superman:

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50360 said:
Oh really? Is your poorly run franchise going to trade us a 1 for a 2 again? Thanks for Earl Thomas BTW how's that second rounder treatin' ya?

How is our franchise poorly run? We are the 14th richest sports team/club in the world. You don't generate that much revenue with a poorly run franchise.

I dont agree with everything Xanders and McD have done since coming here but saying our franchise is poorly run is just ignorant. And if you think the Seahawks won't finish with a bottom 10 record then you are a blind homer.

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50371 said:
How is our franchise poorly run? We are the 14th richest sports team/club in the world. You don't generate that much revenue with a poorly run franchise.

I dont agree with everything Xanders and McD have done since coming here but saying our franchise is poorly run is just ignorant. And if you think the Seahawks won't finish with a bottom 10 record then you are a blind homer.

Lol dude, I am not saying we're going to the super bowl. I don't expect a whole lot from this team but there's more talent there than people realize. 8-8 is very possible. However I do think YOUR team will be picking in the top 10.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50371 said:

Is that the sign you held when your team choked 2 years in a row?

flip was talking about football operations. Not business operations. So saying your organization is NOT poorly run is just ignorant (see: Shanahan, Cutler, trading the 'Hawks your 2010 pick then cutting the 2nd rounder you moved up for, Marshall, moving up to draft Tebow in the first, etc.). I don't ear anyone claiming, "Man, those Broncos really set the blueprint for how to run an NFL franchise." Sorry. You had a good run with Elway, but past that, you are just another perpetually mediocre franchise.

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger;50374 said:
Lol dude, I am not saying we're going to the super bowl. I don't expect a whole lot from this team but there's more talent there than people realize. 8-8 is very possible. However I do think YOUR team will be picking in the top 10.

I think the Broncos will go 8-8 and the Seahawks will go 5-11.

Number 18;50378 said:
Is that the sign you held when your team choked 2 years in a row?

flip was talking about football operations. Not business operations. So saying your organization is NOT poorly run is just ignorant (see: Shanahan, Cutler, trading the 'Hawks your 2010 pick then cutting the 2nd rounder you moved up for, Marshall, moving up to draft Tebow in the first, etc.). I don't ear anyone claiming, "Man, those Broncos really set the blueprint for how to run an NFL franchise." Sorry. You had a good run with Elway, but past that, you are just another perpetually mediocre franchise.

He said the franchise was poorly run, it's not. He didn't insult Xanders and McD and this current front office, he insulted the whole franchise. I agree Xanders and McD have done a terrible job in football operations but our franchise has ten times the history the pathetic Seachickens do.

Pat Bowlen is one of the greatest owners in all of sports.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50386 said:
He said the franchise was poorly run, it's not. He didn't insult Xanders and McD and this current front office, he insulted the whole franchise. I agree Xanders and McD have done a terrible job in football operations but our franchise has ten times the history the pathetic Seachickens do.

You seem to have a lot of trouble grasping the fact that Xanders and McDaniels ARE your franchise now. Going by your absurd logic, John Elway is still your franchise quarterback.

Your franchise is now poorly run. Sorry.

JerseyBronco

Huddler
Reaction score
"We are back". Yes, yes you are. Like I said, enjoy your 5 win season. Horrible team.

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50440 said:
"We are back". Yes, yes you are. Like I said, enjoy your 5 win season. Horrible team.
Why are you here? There's absolutely no reason you're here other then to annoy the hell out of us Seahawks fans, which is why you should be shown the door.

Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50440 said:

At the end of today the hawks and the broncos have the same record 1-1 so until you really prove thats the broncos can play good at anytime except during home openers then you cant really talk.

S

Seattlehawk94

Fenom;50442 said:
Why are you here? There's absolutely no reason other than to annoy the hell out of us Seahawks fans, which is why you should be shown the door.

You want the honors or do you want me to do it?

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
JerseyBronco;50440 said:

Ignorant as always. Get lost you troll. Nobody likes a troll including Bronco fans. Change your signature while you're at it because Orton is as mediocre as your teams wide recievers.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
We won't be hearing from Broncos fan to much this year. They will be lucky to hit 7 wins. What can I say, we turned the ball over 4 times, they turned the ball over 0. That is a recipe for disaster every single time, no matter what. Chargers looming.

Reaction score
Well we did beat them by 25 so it still looks good. It isn't easy to beat any team in the league by more than 3 touchdowns.

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
The Saints are down this year. They really miss Reggie Bush. Either way, the 9ers suck. It's our division to take, it starts with the Rams.

Reaction score
dizzle498;50673 said:
The Saints are down this year. They really miss Reggie Bush. Either way, the 9ers suck. It's our division to take, it starts with the Rams.
I'd say the Rams are the only real competition in the NFC West this season, which is pretty funny.

Top Bottom