• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TOTT Week 4: Life too Exciting for ya? Move to Indy!

duder

Huddler
Reaction score
I thought it was Peyton's job to choke not Tony's, no?

Looks like someone is still a little butt-hurt from loosing the Sonics. Even Baltimore has mostly gotten over the move.

Although, I do find it slightly amusing that someone bought a domain and hosting just for people to explain why they hate Seattle. http://ihateseattle.com/

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I thought it was Peyton's job to choke not Tony's, no?

So you are admitting that it was Manning who went all INXS on Tony's kid? Finally....The truth sets you free....The dude from Kung Fu would be proud... :lol:

Looks like someone is still a little butt-hurt from loosing the Sonics. Even Baltimore has mostly gotten over the move.

When we steal your Posers..Err...Pacers...Feel free to whine all you'd like! Karma is a bitch...Most towns who steal other towns teams end up losing a team....

Although, I do find it slightly amusing that someone bought a domain and hosting just for people to explain why they hate Seattle. http://ihateseattle.com/

No one really hates Indy because no one really cares about it...Shows we matter...People only hate places that matter; NY, LA, SF, DC, Philly, Chitown, you know...Places people actually give two shits about... :lol:

I do find it funny you fuckos have like a 5 page thread and growing about this site on the Colts Official site...LMAO

http://forum.colts.com/showthread.php?p ... post946473

We must really have a point if you've got almost 5 pages (and growing)... :lol: Thanks for the traffic and the free publicity!

duder

Huddler
Reaction score
So you are admitting that it was Manning who went all INXS on Tony's kid? Finally....The truth sets you free....The dude from Kung Fu would be proud...

What can I say, he's got the killer instinct. He routinely murders defensive schemes and makes a no-name receiver from a Division III school look like a pro-bowler against seasoned DBs. Does Seattle even field DBs?

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Ewwww.....Autoerotic asphyxiation and Peyton Manning...Who knew? :lol:

Thanks for creating a meme for us... :lol:

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAH ok im gonna quote this hold on

"Originally Posted by VAColts
I hate this board. OMG SOMEONE DARED TO CRITICIZE THE COLTS. HOW CAN WE LET THAT HAPPEN. You guys are too sensitive to that stuff. Who cares if an analyst didn't pick the Colts to win. They don't hate the Colts because they picked against them. Sometimes, I'm embarrassed to be a Colts fan."

i dont see anyone on this place say they are embarrassed to be a hawks fan!

Reaction score
wow they are so concerned with what we are saying over here that thier big bad forum and all thier love clowns had to make a whole thread of our site!!!! hahaha shows who really got under who's skin around here huh :D

We poke fun of your city and you guys cry like u guys got beat by tom brady....again! wait that happens every year....
Hows the Double stuffed racing league treating you guys? licking cookies is so much fun!

gumbercules

Huddler
Reaction score
All the people from Indianapolis should give up there is no way it can beat Seattle.

RICHARD KARN was born there!!

Yes Al Borlin himself.

Clearly Seattle is a big deal and the topic creator does not have some sort of inferiority complex.

Reaction score
awww but obviously it offended you enough for you to come in here and post! thank you for stopping by, putting in your 2 cents, and the traffic always helps! have a good saturday night!

Reaction score
gumbercules said:
All the people from Indianapolis should give up there is no way it can beat Seattle.

RICHARD KARN was born there!!

Yes Al Borlin himself.

Clearly Seattle is a big deal and the topic creator does not have some sort of inferiority complex.

lol awesome user naem "Gumbercules? I love that guy!"

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

LOL....Not really any complex....Done tongue and cheek to piss you off...

Looks like by registering to post your 1 cent (can't spend all of your life savings can you?) looks like I did my job... :lol:

Reaction score
Well, Indiana is 1-0 versus Seattle so far this weekend. Colts make it 2-0 in a few hours. I guess Starbucks and rain is more your thing, leave the football to the midwest..

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Indiana? No....Not really Indiana, Catholics are 1-0 against Washington....You know, Notre Dame that school the Indiana Klan (which is big in Indiana btw) tried to close down.

I'm an Irish fan and have family and friends that went there, most people in South Bend relate to Chicago alot more than Indiananoplace...Most Irish players aren't even FROM Indiana, never have been really either..

Do love the same idiots who claim Jeff George as the greatest homegrown football player from Indiana claiming ND when they win....Only to burn crosses in their yards while calling us "Papists" the rest of the year...

Fucking hypocrites....Go do basketball and worship Satan...Err...Bobby Knight and Myles "Formerbrand"...

Do love the pic of Peyton with the Superbowl Trophy...He looks like he's going to rape it later with that "scary man leering at kids on a park bench look"...You know the one? The one you have everyday while passing preschools.... :lol:

The thing that makes you a big fucking douche? The fact NONE of us said the Hawks were going to win today...Congrats.....You are talking shit to a fanbase that basically CONCEEDED this game to you...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

P.S. Sorry you are butthurt that your town sucks and all....If someone made a tongue and cheek comparison to Seattle I'd sure be up on their message board "defending" it's honor..

Oh wait...I actually have a life and a city where I can do things.... :lol:

Like I said fuckstick....Look in the archives....Every week we do this thread and yours is the first city where it wasn't even close...Shit, other city threads win more than a few times....Your city sucks ass....And not hot Sophia Bush ass...More like Oprah Winfrey on a Twinkie binge ass... :lol:

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Indiana? No....Not really Indiana, Catholics are 1-0 against Washington....You know, Notre Dame that school the Indiana Klan (which is big in Indiana btw) tried to close down.

I'm an Irish fan and have family and friends that went there, most people in South Bend relate to Chicago alot more than Indiananoplace...Most Irish players aren't even FROM Indiana, never have been really either..

Do love the same idiots who claim Jeff George as the greatest homegrown football player from Indiana claiming ND when they win....Only to burn crosses in their yards while calling us "Papists" the rest of the year...

Fucking hypocrites....Go do basketball and worship Satan...Err...Bobby Knight and Myles "Formerbrand"...

Do love the pic of Peyton with the Superbowl Trophy...He looks like he's going to rape it later with that "scary man leering at kids on a park bench look"...You know the one? The one you have everyday while passing preschools.... :lol:

The thing that makes you a big fucking douche? The fact NONE of us said the Hawks were going to win today...Congrats.....You are talking shit to a fanbase that basically CONCEEDED this game to you...

Well as long as you know you suck, thats good enough for me...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Don't suck at all....Apple Sauce is our QB so....

If we somehow win I bet you don't show your face up in here again....Most gutless shittalkers don't.... :lol:

IndyClick

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
TOTT was sitting on the beach this week and mailed it in....He told me his system only works when Matthew Hasselbeck is under Center and when QBs are named after brands of crushed apples it doesn't always work...

TOTT, between Margaritas, took the time to compare the cities and here's what came out....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's Indiananoplace this week...Home of a racetrack, warehouses, truckstops, and Peyton Mannin' who would fit well working at all of the aforementioned sites...

Apple Sauce is starting so that kinda puts a hex on the whole thing....Cheers!

Population:
Seattle: 3,344,813 (14th)
Indianapolis: 1,774,665 (22nd)

Winner: Seattle, funny that at one time Jeff Smulyan wanted to move the Mariners to this "thriving" burg to play in that Metrosexual Dome wannabe named after the company who's logo was a dog barking into a phonograph...

Name:
Seattle: Named after a local Duwamish chief named Sealth. His grave on Bainbridge Island looks at his namesake city.
Indianapolis: Named for Indiana adding the Greek word "polis" meaning--city....

Winner: Seattle, really "original" Indy....

Nickname:
Seattle: Emerald City
Indianapolis: Indy

Winner: Seattle, man TOTT is already bored of Indy just writing about it!

Slang Name
Seattle: Seatown
Indianapolis: Indy

Winner: Seattle, according to local websites their "nickname" and "slang name" are the same....Wow....

Sports Teams:
Seattle: Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders
Indianapolis: Colts, Pacers

Winner: Seattle, one was jacked from Baltimore and the other was an ABA team...

Sports Teams Lost:
Seattle: 2-Supersonics, Pilots
Indianapolis: Hoosiers (National League, folded 1889), Blues (National League, folded after one season, 1878), Hoosiers (Federal League 1914-15, folded)

Winner: Seattle, My oh My Indy sure has been successful in Major League Baseball haven't they?

Championships:
Seattle: 2-Mets won 1917 Stanley Cup, Supersonics won 1979 NBA FInals
Indianapolis: 1 Colts won Superbowl XLI

Winner: Seattle, thought without Jordan in the '90s both cities would've had more...

Notable Landmarks:
Seattle: Space Needle, SAFECO Field, Smith Tower
Indianapolis: Brickyard, Lucas Oil Stadium, War Memorial

Winner: Seattle, yawn....

Beer:
Seattle: Pyramid, Redhook, Hale's Ales
Indianapolis: Sun King

Winner: Seattle...Even their beer is boring!

Cuisine:
Seattle: Canalis, Top Pot Donuts, Starbucks, Seafood
Indianapolis: Milk drunk by winner of Indy 500

Winner: Seattle, does Indy have ANY culture?

People:
Seattle: Kurt Cobain, Erika Christensen, Judy Collins, Richard Karn, Stacie Orrico
Indianapolis: Steve Allen, Kevin Calabro, Jared from Subway, Benjamin Harrison (buried there)

Winner: Seattle, a do-nothing President who wasn't even born there and a fatass who ate bland sandwiches...Wow...

Natural Landmarks
Seattle: Mt. Rainier, Puget Sound, Olympic Mountains, Cascades
Indianapolis: Flat Ground...

Winner: Seattle, even the land is boring!

TV Shows Based in Area
Seattle: Grey's Anatomy, Frasier, Harry and the Hendersons
Indianapolis: Good Morning Miss. Bliss, One Day at a Time

Winner: Seattle, even Zack Morris and Screech moved to California to get out of there...

Songs:
Seattle: The Way I Swing--Ken Griffey Jr. and Kid Sensation
Indianapolis: The Music from the movie "Hoosiers"

Winner: Seattle, our 10th best "song" is better than anything they have to offer...

Head to Head:
Seattle: 4
Indianapolis: 5

Winner: Indianapolis, whoa....They won at SOMETHING!

Overall Winner: Seattle, 14-1.....Basically proves nothing but the fact that Indiananoplace is where you want to go if you have insomnia and Lunesta doesn't work for you...

GO HAWKS!

And after all of this.....you still got your ass kicked.

But hey, you have coffee and donuts. Rock on!

Reaction score
lol all these coffee/starbucks jokes... I've lived in the Seattle area my entire life and I've never even had a cup of coffee... I can't even stand the smell of it.

Top Bottom