• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TJax on trading block?

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Been hearing rumors the last couple days that the Hawks are looking to trade TJax. It seems they are happy with the progress of Portis and willing to let TJax go. I can't see them getting allot for him in a draft pick or player trade. If true, they must feel that they can part with him and are happy with the other QB's and TJax will not be on the team this year.

TwilightError

Huddler
Reaction score
I would not mind if it happened but I dont believe it. Hawks have the cap space to keep him and he would be a prime backup QB. Who would buy his contract? He is an expensive backup and I dont see some team acquiring him as the starter.. Maybe if they name Flynn the starter and re-work Jacksons contract...

Reaction score
Couldn't see us getting any more than a 3rd for him, and that's assuming whoever wants him believes he can be their starter... But the bar has been raised because of what the Raiders paid for Palmer.

Who would want him though? Minnesota again?

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Couldn't see us getting any more than a 3rd for him, and that's assuming whoever wants him believes he can be their starter... But the bar has been raised because of what the Raiders paid for Palmer.

Who would want him though? Minnesota again?
Whitehurst was injured maybe the Chargers would be interested in him.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I actually think he is as good or better than what several teams have. Other than those mentioned, I would think he is better than what they have in Arizona, Jacksonville, maybe Cleveland, maybe Kansas City, maybe Miami, and maybe even Oakland.

S

Seattlehawk94

They won't trade him till around the trading deadline because QBs are pretty much set right now...When the injuries start piling up TJoke becomes a hot prospect for hopefull playoff teams...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I heard they were shopping him as well, not suprising, we have 1 too many, and with his salary he is most likely to get pinched out. I assume there would be interest, but also heard that seahawks would have to likely eat some of the salary, a 3rd rounder would be AWESOME, but I think a 4/5 is more likely. I like Tjack, but I think this will become a 2 way competition sooner then later.

Josh007

Huddler
Reaction score
I could not see a third rounder. I guess it just depends on how desperate teams are.

Reaction score
Maybe Carroll is pushing this QB competition thing just to drive TJacks stock. If the rumors are true, I doubt we'd get anything higher than a 5th. Then again we could find someone as dumb as the Raiders....

seahawk saint

Huddler
Reaction score
Been hearing rumors the last couple days that the Hawks are looking to trade TJax. It seems they are happy with the progress of Portis and willing to let TJax go. I can't see them getting allot for him in a draft pick or player trade. If true, they must feel that they can part with him and are happy with the other QB's and TJax will not be on the team this year.

seahawk saint

Huddler
Reaction score
T JAX NEEDS TO GO. HE IS NOT WHAT THE SEAHAWKS NEED AT QB. I THINK THE REASON WE KEPT HIM AS LONG AS WE DID IS BECAUSE COACH CARROL DID NOT WANT TO LOOK BAD AFTER HYPING JACKSONS SKILLS FOR SO LONG.

Reaction score
T JAX NEEDS TO GO. HE IS NOT WHAT THE SEAHAWKS NEED AT QB. I THINK THE REASON WE KEPT HIM AS LONG AS WE DID IS BECAUSE COACH CARROL DID NOT WANT TO LOOK BAD AFTER HYPING JACKSONS SKILLS FOR SO LONG.

Wow dude, in the words of Dr. Evil "Take it DOWWWN a notch!"

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Gotta say today, at scrimage tjag looked the best. Just saying.

Top Bottom