• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This is why the Seahawks will 'Win Forever'.....

Reaction score
Great article by Jayson Jenks.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2024440837_seahawkstruegrit28xml.html

This is something that the idiot pundits will never hear or read about. Those dumb fucks will continue to pick against one of the best teams to grace this Earth. Cunts like the rams troll will continue to spew filthy, uninformed non-sense out of his mouth.

None of that will change the fact-This team is going to dominate for a very long time.

Get used to it World. You are our bitch and we are Ray Rice!

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
People will fail to see and understand what makes this team unique. Guys like Thomas don't want to leave for more money. It's not about the money for him. It's about truly being the best safety in the game on the best team.

Call me a homer (GFY), but I believe that this team moving forward has a chance to be the best team to ever wear the NFL badge.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Great article by Jayson Jenks.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2024440837_seahawkstruegrit28xml.html

This is something that the idiot pundits will never hear or read about. Those dumb fucks will continue to pick against one of the best teams to grace this Earth. Cunts like the rams troll will continue to spew filthy, uninformed non-sense out of his mouth.

None of that will change the fact-This team is going to dominate for a very long time.

Get used to it World. You are our bitch and we are Ray Rice!

I've received a lot of insults from you but I'm fine because you obviously need to do so to assuage the reality of the inadequacy of your life. I perform this service for you free of charge. You're welcome.:tup:

So the Seahawks will "win forever"? You've already drowned in the koolade.:roflmao:

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I've received a lot of insults from you but I'm fine because you obviously need to do so to assuage the reality of the inadequacy of your life. I perform this service for you free of charge. You're welcome.:tup:

So the Seahawks will "win forever"? You've already drowned in the koolade.:roflmao:

What's that? You have NOTHING to add to this topic. Thought so. Move along troll.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Great to get both of your thoughts on the article.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
People will fail to see and understand what makes this team unique. Guys like Thomas don't want to leave for more money. It's not about the money for him. It's about truly being the best safety in the game on the best team.

Call me a homer (GFY), but I believe that this team moving forward has a chance to be the best team to ever wear the NFL badge.

You base this off what? Scoring? Well last season the Seahawks scored 417 points. The year before they scored 412 points. Not the best ever even for the Seahawks (4th best).

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
You base this off what? Scoring? Well last season the Seahawks scored 417 points. The year before they scored 412 points. Not the best ever even for the Seahawks (4th best).

I'm not basing that off any one statistic. I'm making a proclamation or projection that when all said and done (with this regime) they may end of being the best team in NFL history. Multiple championships, multiple defensive records and perhaps the most talented roster (in terms of amount of players that are/were best at their position) on the team.

Could I be wrong? Absolutely. But, I'm also confident enough to say the above proclamation is very possible.

Obviously it's subjective, because even if they rattle off 5 string SB wins, the haters will still continue to hate.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not basing that off any one statistic. I'm making a proclamation or projection that when all said and done (with this regime) they may end of being the best team in NFL history. Multiple championships, multiple defensive records and perhaps the most talented roster (in terms of amount of players that are/were best at their position) on the team.

Could I be wrong? Absolutely. But, I'm also confident enough to say the above proclamation is very possible.

Obviously it's subjective, because even if they rattle off 5 string SB wins, the haters will still continue to hate.

Hate is terrible. Don't you agree?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
How bout those Seahawks!

We will win forever baby, because we've got mad front office skills that are the blueprint for a winning franchise.

Top Bottom