• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The World Record

csjwilkinson

Huddler
Reaction score
I watched the game here in the UK and I was super impressed by the noise that you guys created. They say that noise can be the difference maker and in that game it most certainly was. If any of the guys on this forum were at the game then please post a comment on how it felt to be surrounded by such a wall of sound.

I have written an article that you guys might be interested in. Check it out.
http://www.infobarrel.com/The_Worlds_Loudest_Fans_with_Fists

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Good article. It is always very loud at our stadium, this week was definitely exceptional though. When the Hawks were on defense it was impossible for me and my friend attending the game to have a conversation at our seats. The guy sitting on the other side of me stuffed his ears with pieces of a napkin for ear plugs. I can only think of 2 other games that might even compare and they were both playoff games. The 2005 NFC Championship, and The "Beast Quake" run by Lynch against the Saints, and as long as the mighty Hawks keep winning the record may get broken again, there are still many big games to come!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
2005 NFC championship was LOUD...My ears were ringing and I couldn't talk for two days after. Insane...

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
For sure, that game and this last one were definitely the loudest as far as sustained noise. The 12's blew the Panthers into their locker room during warm ups at the title game. They clowned us like we weren't bothering them, then they came out and got their asses handed to them. Very similar to what happened Sunday! I still think the Beast Quake may take the cake for the single loudest moment at the stadium though, was that level recorded?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
For sure, that game and this last one were definitely the loudest as far as sustained noise. The 12's blew the Panthers into their locker room during warm ups at the title game. They clowned us like we weren't bothering them, then they came out and got their asses handed to them. Very similar to what happened Sunday! I still think the Beast Quake may take the cake for the single loudest moment at the stadium though, was that level recorded?

The Beast Quake moment was a thing of beauty. A run for the ages.

When I'm really old and I am retelling my days of glory. I'll talk about the day a man, a mere mortal, was responsible summoning the powers of the gods and by his own doing he created an earthquake. ;)

Reaction score
The Beast Quake moment was a thing of beauty. A run for the ages.

When I'm really old and I am retelling my days of glory. I'll talk about the day a man, a mere mortal, was responsible summoning the powers of the gods and by his own doing he created an earthquake. ;)
Marshawn is no mere mortal....

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That would explain why they revised the number of the beast from 666 to 24 ;)

I watched "Inside the NFL" this morning. They had Sherman miked up and Lynch tells Sherman on the sidelines, "We can take this sh!t to the Superbowl".

That's what I'm talking about!

Top Bottom