• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

THE NEXT 4 GAMES

Reaction score
Hello everyone anyways first post on the board since i joined off season. Short but sweet intro, born in Scotland, raised in auburn washington, Now back home in Scotland, and a huge hawks fan

Anyways the next 4 games, how big are they in the hawks season? For me they are huge.

3 home and 1 away, and then the break, where hopefully by then everyone will be fit and healthy. What should we reasonably expect from these 4 games? 3-1, 2-2, 1-3 perhaps? I tell you how i see it

I think we lose away to the Colts. I think we beat the jags, so that leaves the 2 between the bears and cards.

Sundays game is the most important of them all for me. I mean how good are the hawks? We pummel the rams, lose to the niners, so this game will be more of an indication of where we are as a team. They will be boosted by that win over the steelers, have a very good QB in cutler, and have a great runner in Forte. There defence for me is also exceptional. The loss of Urlcahers a boost, but the rest are pretty good, especially Briggs at LB. This game is really the one that i dont know what we will get. What cutler shows up? Does hasselbeck play? so many questions but for me a must win. I fear if we lose this we could go 1-3 and go into the bye week 2-4, and not a great position to be in

Reaction score
2-2 is probably our best bet right now. This week we have Seneca at QB with a better O-Line. Hopefully our run game gets going to Seneca can just manage the game as we pound the ball for over 200 yards with 3 TDs. Hasselbeck should be back against the Colts which helps out a lot and Tatupu could be back too. That gives us a good chance to battle it out with Peyton Manning and the Colts, but it will be a tough game to win. The Jags aren't that great of a team, hopefully we can win it. I'm really unsure about the Cardinals game, but I think we can win it.

Reaction score
Remember last-year our begining of the year. Just about this time we had four key games. Didn't fare out to well. Hopefully things are different this time.

Reaction score
W Sept. 13 - vs. St. Louis, 1:15 p.m.
LSept. 20 - at San Francisco, 1:05 p.m.
L Sept. 27 - vs. Chicago, 1:05 p.m.
L Oct. 4 - at Indianapolis, 10:00 a.m.
W Oct. 11 - vs. Jacksonville, 1:15 p.m.
L Oct. 18 - vs. Arizona, 1:05 p.m.
· Oct. 25 - BYE
L Nov. 1 - at Dallas, 10:00 a.m.
W Nov. 8 - vs. Detroit, 1:05 p.m. only because we are at home
L Nov. 15 - at Arizona, 1:15 p.m.
L Nov. 22 - at Minnesota, 10:00 a.m.
W Nov. 29 - at St. Louis, 10:00 a.m.
W Dec. 6 - vs. San Francisco, 1:15 p.m.
L Dec. 13 - at Houston, 10:00 a.m.
W Dec. 20 - vs. Tampa Bay, 1:15 p.m.
L Dec. 27 - at Green Bay, 10:00 a.m.
L Jan. 3 - vs. Tennessee, 1:15 p.m.

6-10 unless a miracle happens

OP
G
Reaction score
seahawk wag, i dont think that will be far off. Will be interesting to see how we fair with a full team, and key injuries could occour to any of those teams at anytime.

Anyways weak secondry, and playing one of the top passers of the ball in the NFL in week 4. It doesnt look good. I think we can get at their D though, so here is hoping we can do it, dont fancy us much though. However Arizona are giving me hope that we could still go 2-2 in these 4 games, even if we lose to Iny next week which is more than likley

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Call me an optimist, whatever but;

We lost 2 games to two very tough teams with our alot of back ups.
49ers and Bears are good teams this year.

I dont expect to win in indy though we can win the next two at home.

WE CANT and WONT LOOSE TO AZ AT HOME!

that puts hawks 3-3 at the break and then its a whole new season.

Top Bottom