• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The New England Dynasty

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
This is why I respect this team. By trading around draft picks, they have amassed a stunning 8 picks in the second and third rounds. Amazing.

S

Seattlehawk94

Then why did you (and alot of you) root for those fuckbags from New Yawk in that Superbowl? :lol:

Knowing all the shit that's gone on between them and us over the last 8 months would you have still rooted for New Yawk?

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I didn't. I wrote flat out that I wanted to see a 19-0 team. No way I ever would have rooted for New York. Maybe the Jets, but never the Giants. In fact, as I recall, it was pretty much LA and me rooting for the Patriots with everyone else rooting for the Giants...

S

Seattlehawk94

Oh.....Okay....So you were also on the NE bandwagon....I was thinking of someone else then..

I was also on that as well....I wanted a 19-0 team just to see those old fucks in Miami be able to croak knowing they weren't the best anymore...Stupid champaign swilling assholes.. :evil:

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
If Brady wasn't on his back all game, and if the Offensive Interferance call would have been called against Toomer who wiped out the defender on the final drive, the game would have been the Patriots.

First they were too aggressive with calls against Seattle, and then they were WAY to easy on the Giants. Eli Manning is VERY overrated and is surrounded by the kind of talent QB's dream of.

He had a RB core which amassed more than 2k yards on the ground and many more recieving. He had a D that was solid and sprinkled with HOFers who could still produce. Add to that a big play WR and a solid Line and you have Eli Manning the most overrated QB throwing relatively well. Put Hasselbeck behind that talent and we are a dynasty.

S

Seattlehawk94

They tried to claim Tyree caught that ball and like NYers they stole name name of Montana to Clark (The Catch)...Got those fucks heated during our war with New Yawk by calling it "The Trap".

Much like Stealerfan they can't deal with winning right and justify it...

You can't "control" a ball if it's not in full posession when you land..He had it on his helmet and the ball moved, not possession.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not sure.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-aKfTK2LiM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-aKfTK2LiM[/ame]

I think if the refs had ruled it not a catch, the play would have stood as called, too.

I can't believe they didn't sack Eli.

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, but he didn't have complete control...

Holding the ball on your helmet behind the back isn't "control"..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Yeah, but he didn't have complete control...

Holding the ball on your helmet behind the back isn't "control"..

But it didn't hit the ground... You can be juggling the ball falling down, but if it doesn't hit the ground and you stay in bounds that would be a catch.... I don't understand how it wouldn't be a catch... Especially since he landed on top of someone so he's not even technically on the ground.

S

Seattlehawk94

Pretty much....If it was a Patriot I'd say it was controled... :lol:

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
It was a catch, but on that same drive Toomer manhandles the defender for a no call. If the flag for O-Interferance comes out there is almost no chance for that comeback drive to succeed.

S

Seattlehawk94

Anything Gay-Ants is my enemy...lol

If you knew the Huddle backstory, you'd know why we as a group hate them so bad... :lol:

Not going to get into it but...It's out there in Cyberspace..

Top Bottom