• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The cowboys new stadium...

Reaction score
They keep talking about it during the Mariners game... It cost $1.5 BILLION to build... I forget how much Qwest cost... But I think it was somewhere between 600-700 million.. Would have been more in this economy though lol.

But anyways the reason why I posted this is there is a screen that stretches 60 yards (from one 20 to the other 20)

So I did some math...

The ratio used for wide screen TVs is 16/9 (16 long and 9 up/down) so that makes the screen 60 yards long by 33.75 yards tall (2025 square yards) or 180 feet long by 101.25 feet tall (6075 square ft)

The way a TV is typically measure is from corner to corner so... put into those terms it's a 2340 inch TV lol. (that's 195 feet or 65 yards)

I get bored and I had to share this with someone... So enjoy. lol

Reaction score
Number 18 said:
All that money and the stadium still looks like a piece of shit.
At max, it can hold 100,000 people. So now, 100,000 people can see Romo choke in person. :D

Top Bottom