• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Taylor Mays

Reaction score
i hope there isnt another thread i missed with this question or statement....and i know this is looking quite a bit into the future, but....has anyone else heard anything bout the hawks already letting it be known they want taylor mays from usc in the first round next year...providing denvers pick traded to us is high or maybe even trading both 1st rounders to get him....He is an amazing strong safety from usc, his stats are like 6'3 235 4.3 40....and he lays the WOOD like easily used to do i think he knocked out 6 recievers last year...the guy is unreal, deffinatley someone i would love to see go to the hawks

heres a link of him annihalating a penn state reciever along with his poor coner back....haha
[youtube:21ra5vlx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIFzcK9dqj8[/youtube:21ra5vlx]

Reaction score
Colt McCoy is a fag, just like this one guy who was on here a few months ago...what was his name? Cole?

Reaction score
phaZe said:
Colt McCoy is a fag, just like this one guy who was on here a few months ago...what was his name? Cole?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder what happened to that kid... Do you know him kk.? You're both the same age, from Texas, longhorns fans, AND seahawks fans... hmmmmm.... hahaha

G

Huh? Who? I don't know WHAT you're talking about...

Hawk096 said:
I wonder what "Cole" is thinking about us having Cory Redding now!

Well, if you wanna be good, you have to have Texans on your team. ;)

Anyhoo, Colt McCoy is arguably the best QB in college... amirite?

G

Hawk096 said:
Tim Tebow and Sam Bradford before McCoy... kk. or should I say Cole?
It's funny how everyone remembers my name. I guess you guys really do love me. =]

phaZe said:
I was kidding about McCoy.
But... not about the fag bit...? >_>

Reaction score
I agree about Bradford. But Tebow, I am sorry is as good of a QB as Michael Vick is.

Both are left handed RBs that don't have any other options at QB on their team, so they are by default.

Reaction score
kk. said:
Huh? Who? I don't know WHAT you're talking about...

Hawk096 said:
I wonder what "Cole" is thinking about us having Cory Redding now!

Well, if you wanna be good, you have to have Texans on your team. ;)

Anyhoo, Colt McCoy is arguably the best QB in college... amirite?

Colt was the 3rd best in his Conf. He is small and doesn't have the NFL arm. Bradford is lightyears ahead of him.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
He's also tops in girlfriend's bra size.
Yep. :D

tim_tebow_girlfriend2.jpg

Reaction score
Hurricane Tatupu said:
sooo...gotta love that taylor mays huh guys....lol lol :lol:
The discussion went a little off track. :lol:

Taylor Mays is considered to be a Top 5 pick next year. The second 1st Round pick the Seahawks got could easily be a Top 10 pick. The Broncos are going to do poorly this year and that is definitely something the Seahawks fans should be hoping for.

But yeah, Tebow's girlfriend had to have had some plastic surgery done. :D

Top Bottom