• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

St. Loser

Reaction score
32545.jpg

12thManzAlive

Huddler
Reaction score
NOw these guys on the other hand.....they suck!! Cuz, unlike us, they won't bounce back next season

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Rams bounced back from 4-12 in '98 to 13-3 in '99 and from 7-9 in '02 to 12-4 in '03. Rams are capable of putting it together. Though I hope they lose this game. :lol:

Reaction score
Rams-
Difference between us and you guys bouncing back... Is it's been a while since Bulger was himself if not mistaken. Hasselbeck prior to this year had a career year. He got injured and will bounce back I think... If not I think they go out and spend for a QB or draft one for the future, but I'm not so down on Wallace. He won't put up Pro Bowl numbers, but he is smart and does what's needed to win. When your team goes 3-15 on 3rd down conversions chances of you winning are pretty slim. In Miami they had 4 plays on 3rd downs that he converted, but were annulled cause of stupid penalties or drops.

joejure

Huddler
Reaction score
Why is the Rams in the NFC West? They are closer to the Atlantic Ocean, than the Pacific Ocean.

Reaction score
I think they kept Dallas in the East after alignment cause of the rivalry with New York and Philly. I mean remember the Turds used to be in the east!

S

Seattlehawk94

They kept Dallas because a bunch of bitch lEast Coast Owners like Snyder, Mara, and Lurie wanted to have the Cowpokers on their sked every season...And Jones's power kept them in the lEast.

The Cardinals were in the East because well....They were in the DC, Philly, Giants divison since the AFL days when they were in Chicago. They stayed because well...That's the plan picked out of the hat, read up on the 3 division alignment and how it came about.

Reaction score
Didin't know all that 94... Thanks for the history. It does make sense too about the AFL.

That's the reason also behind the selection of Bills/Titans playing in the Hall of Fame game this year.

S

Seattlehawk94

When they moved to St. Loser to block the AFL's entry into that city they stayed in that divison...

There were two NFL Divisions back then...The Capitol and Century.

S

Seattlehawk94

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Does that mean that loser is going to change his name on Harpo's site to "Kyle Boller" from "Marc Bulger"?

Top Bottom