• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sportscenter from LA.

Reaction score
Today they started broadcasting the 10 PM Sportscenter live from LA. Do you guys think this will help cut down east coast bias at all?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ever wonder why this move was not made decades ago ? ESPN is hurting , this move is because their market share is weak on the west coast and they are trying to recoup lost revenue in a bad climate....its a money move nothing more.

From what I had heard they are going to travel with the show from time to time and seattle would be one city they would broadcast from...

Reaction score
It would be nice if they actually reported on more West Coast teams. If ESPN is smart they would realize all the people on the West Coast also like getting sports news that is directly related to their favorite teams. King 5, Komo 4, Kiro 7 and FOX are all very crappy at sports reporting and only do a minute or two of sports each time.

S

Seattlehawk94

If E!spn wanted to get a West Coast presence they'd start E!spn West....

It's just a gimmick for stupid people to think that E!spn actually cares about teams outside of New Yawk, Baaawwwhston, and Shitcago..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

It's just a gimmick for stupid people to think that E!spn actually cares about teams outside of New Yawk, Baaawwwhston, and Shitcago..

EXACTLY. On last night's SC, (East Coast) they were talking about the Lions' new logo. They listed 4 teams that changed their logo and found new success...Ravens, Jets (back to the old logo), Broncos & one other team.

JERKS left us out.

OH I was pissed!

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
Pottsie said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

EXACTLY. On last night's SC, (East Coast) they were talking about the Lions' new logo. They listed 4 teams that changed their logo and found new success...Ravens, Jets (back to the old logo), Broncos & one other team.

JERKS left us out.

OH I was pissed!

Yeah I saw that. I'm with you man.

Only reason I could think of leaving us out is because We kind of started having success just before the new logo.

S

Seattlehawk94

That wouldn't work as an excuse Bob...The Donks had the best record in the AFC the year they last wore the orange and blue...They choked against Jax in the playoffs.

Top Bottom