• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sounders Win First Game!

S

Seattlehawk94

Mark my words.....I'll be saying this alot between now and then...

The SFC is going to win the MLS Cup in 2009....This team is NOT an "Expansion Team" it's got a great coach in Zig, a SUPERSTAR in Lundberg (ummmm yeeeeah), a talented rookie in "Z", a great ownership, a Premier League GK in KAY---SEE KEL---LER, and a talent group of reserves and strikers...

This team is going to take the whole fucking thing....

Anyone else going to Opening Night? I've got Season Tix so I'd love to meet up if any of you are there.

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
Soccer isn't my thing...

You know what? I wasn't into Futbol up until I went to the Mancs vs Chelsea game and I've grown to love the sport...

Try it, get up for the Sounders....The MLS is becoming the 5th Major League and it's closing in on the NHL..Around here it's the 3rd Major because the NBA is dead to alot of people and without an NHL team in the city (though my Nucks are getting a following) it's going to be popular.

How many times do you get to say you were there from the expansion season? I wish I could say that about the Hawks and M's but I'm a year younger than the Mariners and 2 years younger than the Hawks.

Number 18 said:
I was going to go, but I will be in Hawai'i.

I've got 2 Season Tix....So would you like to go with me this year at all 18? If so....Pick a game, whatever game you want and we'll go...SIS, Irish, Rust, whoever I'm missing...Let me know..

Flip, I'm taking you to a match at some point in 2009....We'll sit in my seats with the Emerald City Supporters and stand for the whole match chanting....I'll make a fan of you yet...

Top Bottom