• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Son of a bitch!!!

OP
#ONE
Reaction score

Did Johnson play in that beatdown we put on the Bills ?

He sure did. He scorched both Sherman and Earl a few times. He had a pretty good game; 8 catches on 12 targets for 115 yards and 1 TD. Most came in the first half and not in garbage time. This was with Ryan 'cant throw a spiral further than 30 yards' Fitzpatrick.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I actually love that they got him, cause I cant really stand the guy. He's a diva. Plus they are taking on the 10M contract. They'll have him for a year though! which makes 49ers more dangerous.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Niners got a pretty dam good back too , a replacement for the aged Gore in a few years . I thought the Hawks might take one of those guys as well , but it looks like Lynch and then Turbin or Michael for the future .

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Not excited about the Hyde pick. Dude is a hard nosed down hill runner. He's a big boy. Has great vision from what I've seen.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Agree on Hyde, 1-2 punch gore/hyde going to be a good run attack.

Top Bottom