• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Smack from BCS Thread

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Re: Bull Crap Series Championship Game - WHO YA GOT?

Seattlehawk94 said:
Not really, it started when you told me to stfu about that inbred fucking team from that inbred fucking state you like.

Ugh, typical West Coast. lol You've got your head so far up your boyfriend's ass... Forums are structured by subjection. You haven't realized that yet? At least we fuckin' like sports...

Seattlehawk94 said:
No one in the West wants to hear it, Utah got robbed. This is a site about a WEST COAST NFL team. What the fuck do you expect?

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?! It's a thread on college football, you fucking idiot.

Seattlehawk94 said:
Why the fuck are you a Hawks fan anyways? Did you think the colors were cool? Did you jump on the bandwagon around XL?

I could ask you the same shit. I'm sick of people asking me why I like the Seahawks and not the Cowboys... Just get over it, and mind your own affairs.

SIS said:
Cole the troll is already starting to follow me around on other threads...just a matter of time before he pulls a Heath Ledger.
Brokeback Cole also started it with me when I spelled "Stealers" instead of "Steelers"...a joke between me and Bob turned into an attack.

I thought you were a Steelers troll just talkin' shit...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

I could ask you the same shit. I'm sick of people asking me why I like the Seahawks and not the Cowboys... Just get over it, and mind your own affairs.

Uh, because I fucking live here douchebag.

Eat a bag of shit Lump of Coleslaw. What the fuck do you bring up in here anyways?

Post consisting of "LOL" are hardly interesting. As for the West Coast comment. :lol: Sorry dude, not gay. I know that kills your sexual fantasy about me but...Too bad..

I'd rather live here in Libland with the fucking wackos (it gives me things to laugh about and people to make fun of on a daily basis) than to live with a bunch of cocksmoking horsefuckers in a state where fucking your relatives is considered some sort of right of passage. I've been to Texas and it's as flat as Kate Moss and with fouler odor to boot.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
lmao Did you seriously just call me "Coleslaw"?! That's just too easy... And you're right, that does kill my sexual fantasy for you... cause that pic of you is so hot! :lol:

Anywho, I love Texas. Anybody who's good at anything comes from Texas. It runs everything, so love it or hate it, you have to deal with it... It's one of the greatest states in the world.

Seattle's fucking beautiful, I'll give you that. But Washington is littered with slackers, fags, and nerds, and it's one of the fattest states in America...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

cause that pic of you is so hot!

Ah, looking up pics of me? Kinda gay...It's also kinda gay to judge guys...

Anywho, I love Texas. Anybody who's good at anything comes from Texas. It runs everything, so love it or hate it, you have to deal with it... It's one of the greatest states in the world.

I'll agree with you on that...I'm just fucking around, I didn't mind Texas at all...

Seattle's fucking beautiful, I'll give you that. But Washington is littered with slackers, fags, and nerds,

True on all counts....I went to a McCain Caucas for my city to pick delegates and it was me and 5 other people, that was the whole Republican Party in my area.

and it's one of the fattest states in America...

Uh....It's one of the fittest areas in the country. Don't know where you get that info from.

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
LMFAO! Texas is 15th fattest and Washington is 32.....Texas is also a top state for teen pregnancy....you fucks like to eat and fuck fat chicks...uhhhhh, teen fat chicks. Ever heard of fucking birth control Brokeback Cole? FYI....the next time your fucking your underage fat boyfriend you can cum inside of him....he cannot get pregnant. Keep up the good work....things are definatly bigger in Texas!

Brokeback Cole...the Gay Blade!
Chris-Rock--14694.jpg

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

I was talking about that pic as your avatar...

Seattlehawk94 said:
I'll agree with you on that...I'm just fucking around, I didn't mind Texas at all...

Thanks, dude. For real.

Seattlehawk94 said:
Uh....It's one of the fittest areas in the country. Don't know where you get that info from.

Okay, so I made that one up... It's also one of the most intelligently populated areas, which is another reason I like it. I've been to Tacoma.

SIS said:
LMFAO! Texas is 15th fattest and Washington is 32.....Texas is also a top state for teen pregnancy....you fucks like to eat and fuck fat chicks...uhhhhh, teen fat chicks. Ever heard of fucking birth control Brokeback Cole? FYI....the next time your fucking your underage fat boyfriend you can cum inside of him....he cannot get pregnant. Keep up the good work....things are definatly bigger in Texas!

Damn, kid. I can't imagine how fucked up your parents must be to have raised you to be so abhorrent... It's not your fault you're a cancer, it's theirs. They evidently abused you in every conceivable way, which consequently gave you an execrable personality... lol Your mom's turning tricks on the corner, giving head to some Jheri Curl mothafucker right now, while your dad's doing the same thing for crack. Your whole family's a fucking cancer! :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Cole said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

I was talking about that pic as your avatar...

Seattlehawk94 said:

Thanks, dude. For real.

Seattlehawk94 said:

Okay, so I made that one up... It's also one of the most intelligently populated areas, which is another reason I like it. I've been to Tacoma.

No worries...We cool, just busting your chops a little. It's intelligent sure but most of the people here have no common sense and/or rational thought abilities..

Watching them driving in the snow is a prime example...Funny seeing a dumbass hippie peacer type driving a hybrid foreign made SUV with an Zerobama sticker on the bumper sitting in a ditch because they think 4wheel drive matters on ice while I pass them and laugh and point in my gas guzzling Ford Truck with 4wheel drive but no weight in the back except for sandbags.

Seattle logic: Buying foreign made cars and then bitch about Bush ruining America's auto industry and economy...Unfuckingreal to me....

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Um. I gotta jump in because Washington is one of the fitter states in the US? Did you not watch the movie Super Size Me? 5 of the 10 fattest cities are in Texas...

And anyone who is good at anything? Um. No.

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh snap! Look who's back from an all night bender of Shiner beer and D&D! I hear your wizard made level 10! Sweet dude!
Whats all this talk about my mom sucking a black mans cock?
"which leads to the imbecilic remarks about my mother. lol How pathetic can you be?! Fuckin' juvenile. Face it, you're a loser... "
I know you are but what am I...LMFAO! Get your own smak...I mean snak...fat boy.

Your "popper" remark was the best so far Wiz...but if you use your level 6 magic then maybe you will impress me.

May the force be with you.... as well as gastric bypass.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Here I sit buns a flexin. givin birth to another Texan !!!!

Only two things come from texas steers and queers......

and in case you haven't noticed ..nerds rule the world and as far as the slackers Im guessing that there are more welfare families in texas then in any state in the NW...and you seem to really like this whole fag topic ..maybe you should talk to someone about your feelings and come on out....I mean if you wanna take it up the ole rio grande go ahead just remember to scream YE Haw !

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Man, are you fucking kidding me? We just resolved our issue, and you have to foment the shit up again? This could serve as a prime example of why the last Huddle was shut down.

Texas is fucking awesome, and you all know it. Texans have massive egos because we've earned it. We run everything from sports, to the government, to technology, et cetera. And the greatest people in American history hail from Texas.

But this isn't about geography, it's about the Seahawks. We're all apart of the 12th Man, and it's fucked up that you would attack a family member like this. So fuck this shit, fuck you, fuck the site, I'm out...

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18 said:
Um. I gotta jump in because Washington is one of the fitter states in the US? Did you not watch the movie Super Size Me? 5 of the 10 fattest cities are in Texas...

And anyone who is good at anything? Um. No.

Take it easy on him 18. He thought "Google" was a new sandwich at Jack in the Box and he slobbered on his keyboard. Plus, its gotta be hard typing with those fat little fingers.

"So fuck this shit, fuck you, fuck the site, I'm out..."

I hope this new site has a door big enough for your fat ass to fit thru.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Idahawk

Reaction score
Why the hell are all texans the same....my shit don't stink...my state is awesome....its a fucking joke Alaska is way bigger and way better and you don't get this type from there...Im sorry he pussed out and left.. you want to put your inflated ego out there and toss around insults its gonna get alamoed !

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Careful Ida, he might cry.
I feel sorry for the all you can eat buffet at Denny's tonight....he is gonna close that bitch DOWN!

Top Bottom