• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Smack from BCS Thread

S

Seattlehawk94

bobflipaburger said:
lol at Cole being butthurt

LOLOLOLOL

Shit, I've owned so many fools on here I could open a slave trading company.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score
Re: Bull Crap Series Championship Game - WHO YA GOT?

Yeah, you're cool talkin shit on the internet, Mr. Online Tough Guy. :lol:

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score

Don't let him bother you 94. He is just mad Texas lost its #1 spot to Mississippi for highest teen birth rate. You should be proud Cole....all that "pulling out early" while making love to your little sister paid off! :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

SIS said:
Don't let him bother you 94. He is just mad Texas lost its #1 spot to Mississippi for highest teen birth rate. You should be proud Cole....all that "pulling out early" while making love to your little sister paid off! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Whoa, it's been awhile since we've done a SIS-94 tag team effort... :lol: Now Ida get's to finish him with a suplex.... :lol:

Yo Cole...Hardly an "online tough guy" I'm much meaner and more jaded and vicious offline than I am on...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

I was wondering when this place was going to get back to normal...

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score

SIS said:
Don't let him bother you 94. He is just mad Texas lost its #1 spot to Mississippi for highest teen birth rate. You should be proud Cole....all that "pulling out early" while making love to your little sister paid off!

Wow, you take the cake at sophomoric humor... You should lay off the poppers, I think your sphincter's becoming a little too relaxed. :lol:

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score

Dang Cole, quit using big words I do not understand....Anyways, the next time 94 sends your mammy on a mule run down to the border to pick up drugs can you have her get me a chalupa and an orange flavored jarrito? Dat stuff is delicious! :p

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Poppers?

LMAO

I'll admit I had to look that one up....Kinda wondering how you knew what those were.. :lol:

But yeah, SIS...I'm make sure you get your chalupa and jarrito....Even if I have to send the bitch to Taco Bell to turn tricks in the parking lot to pay for it...

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score

SIS said:
Dang Cole, quit using big words I do not understand...

lol Figures. You're what happens when Radio and an hermaphrodite buttfuck...

Damn 94, you've got your bitch on check! He's all over your cock! :lol:

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score

Who the hell is radio? Your uncle who anal probs with his tongue at the border? Hell, I have not had this much fun since I took your mom and sister to Monterrey for cock fights. I sprinkled sugar on my cock and they fought over who got to lick it off.....bitches thought it was a churro.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score

lol Look how mad he's getting! Who gets mad over a forum? :lol: Fucking Pathetic!

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score

Shiiiiiiit, the only thing I am mad about is the fact that your mom did not swallow! I gave her a throat chop and now she is good to go.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score

lol You're probably one of those fags who sits inside playing video games all day. You have no life, no job, you're 315 lbs., and your only friends are Ben & Jerry. You come to these forums seeking social refuge, because everyone hates you in real life. Merely the sight of someone better than you overwhelms you with anger and envy. That's why you attack me.

Furthermore, you clearly lack any education above secondary ( which is flagrantly contingent on the fact that your loser parents never gave two shits about you... ), which leads to the imbecilic remarks about my mother. lol How pathetic can you be?! Fuckin' juvenile. Face it, you're a loser... You'll never amount to anything, and you'll always be a failure. Go kill yourself, because you're a cancer, and no one wants you around. :lol:

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score

Wow! All that just for lil ol me? You probably have not been this upset since all your immigrant cousins and uncles got left in that trailer on the side of the road....hell that wiped out half your family tree.

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score

Wow, you remember that? I'm impressed.

Also, I'm white so I don't understand the wetback remarks, but whatever...

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Cole said:
lol You're probably one of those fags who sits inside playing video games all day. You have no life, no job, you're 315 lbs., and your only friends are Ben & Jerry. You come to these forums seeking social refuge, because everyone hates you in real life. Merely the sight of someone better than you overwhelms you with anger and envy. That's why you attack me.

Furthermore, you clearly lack any education above secondary ( which is flagrantly contingent on the fact that your loser parents never gave two shits about you... ), which leads to the imbecilic remarks about my mother. lol How pathetic can you be?! Fuckin' juvenile. Face it, you're a loser... You'll never amount to anything, and you'll always be a failure. Go kill yourself, because you're a cancer, and no one wants you around. :lol:

Dude chill the fuck out, what the fuck got your panties in a bunch anyways?

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score

Seattlehawk94 said:
Cole said:

He is scared I might report his ass to immigration. I better not though, his mom sure can cut grass well and gramps can pull weeds like no other.....que coño hijo de puta!

Cole

Huddler
Reaction score

Seattlehawk94 said:

Nothing. You're the one who started talkin shit...

SIS said:
He is scared I might report his ass to immigration. I better not though, his mom sure can cut grass well and gramps can pull weeds like no other.....que coño hijo de puta!

Wow, you speak fluent Spanish! Looks to me like you're the wetback. :lol:

OP
S

Seattlehawk94

Cole said:
Seattlehawk94 said:

Nothing. You're the one who started talkin shit...

Wow, you speak fluent Spanish! Looks to me like you're the wetback. :lol:

Not really, it started when you told me to stfu about that inbred fucking team from that inbred fucking state you like.

No one in the West wants to hear it, Utah got robbed. This is a site about a WEST COAST NFL team. What the fuck do you expect?

Why the fuck are you a Hawks fan anyways? Did you think the colors were cool? Did you jump on the bandwagon around XL?

SIS

Huddler
Reaction score
Cole the troll is already starting to follow me around on other threads...just a matter of time before he pulls a Heath Ledger.
Brokeback Cole also started it with me when I spelled "Stealers" instead of "Steelers"...a joke between me and Bob turned into an attack.

Top Bottom