• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sherman signs extension!!

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Awe...love is still in the air.

Lambie, you got someone sweet on you. LOL

I really do! Must be my animal magnetism? Or perhaps I pluck his strings with perfect pitch harmonic dissonance? Of course the plucking consists of my merely being here. Hey it's a talent.:D Funny thing is Blue….given our history…..I get a chuckle every time he says it.:cool:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
If I was going to go yoda it would be

In the cellar you must dwell.

No more cellar. It's been expanded, remodeled, bug bombed, water proofed and vacated with the keys in the door. Rams are moving on up! Fresh air and an even better view. Got that Weezy?:tup:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Being an Internet Troll is not a talent. Mommy lied to you

Actually you're the troll. I'm a Rams fan that uses this site to learn about the greatest threat to the Rams winning the division. If anything I'm a whipping boy for your narrow mindedness and you're still not satisfied to the point of making an ass of yourself to the mods as well.:whistling:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I really do! Must be my animal magnetism? Or perhaps I pluck his strings with perfect pitch harmonic dissonance? Of course the plucking consists of my merely being here. Hey it's a talent.:D Funny thing is Blue….given our history…..I get a chuckle every time he says it.:cool:

Watch out, he swears this time he's unfollowing the entire thread. So watch out!

LOL

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I'm the troll lol. That's classic!

Says the Rams fan that posts daily on a Seahawks fan site with about 5 active members.

A comedian you are indeed.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm the troll lol. That's classic!

Says the Rams fan that posts daily on a Seahawks fan site with about 5 active members.

A comedian you are indeed.

Yes you are a troll. Look at your actions and behavior not just towards myself but others. My being a Rams fan and expressing a different opinion here doesn't make me a troll. You have pushed and pressed this issue constantly despite having it explained to you by the mods………and despite the mods advising you how to coexist by posting a thread on ignoring posts…... you still persist. Well Don this windmill is fast indeed.;)

Top Bottom