• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sherman signs extension!!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Wow 57.4 million

Eat shit Revis ! And Trent Williams and Deangleo Hall and Roddy White and Michael Crabtree ...........

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
Yeah, keep talking Rams bitch. Because a ring and a fat wallet do not mean nothing to Seahawks. We're coming back paid, successful, and hungry to repeat.

Idahawk

Reaction score
He even was asked about still being hungry , and he said $40 million didn't change where he was drafted and the chip is still there !

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Farrar said that he'll be paid $46 million over the first three years. I believe that includes an $11 million dollar signing bonus.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
He got some nice coin. Now he needs to earn those dollars with shutting down that side for good.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Neither Sherm nor Earl strike me as guys that would allow $ to effect their play.

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
This is an old script. Salary cap hell. Enjoy.:tup:
Ladies and gentlemen! We've got ourselves our very own salary cap expert here on the Huddle. Do tell, which NFL team do you work for again?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
LA Rams...that sounds eerily familiar? Hummmm...:tdown:

Since they can't even get a national TV sellout the move is unfortunately unavoidable.

My sources tell me its the "El Segundo Rams" or as they say in that neck of the woods "El Carnero De Segundo!"

That's sort of catchy lambie...:tup:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen! We've got ourselves our very own salary cap expert here on the Huddle. Do tell, which NFL team do you work for again?

At which anger management firm do you work?:roflmao:

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
LA Rams...that sounds eerily familiar? Hummmm...:tdown:

Since they can't even get a national TV sellout the move is unfortunately unavoidable.

My sources tell me its the "El Segundo Rams" or as they say in that neck of the woods "El Carnero De Segundo!"

That's sort of catchy lambie...:tup:

Won't happen for the reasons I've already given. Unavoidable is their remaining in St. Louis.:p

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Awe...love is still in the air.

Lambie, you got someone sweet on you. LOL

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Awe...love is still in the air.

Lambie, you got someone sweet on you. LOL
Is another circle jerk about to commence between the two of you? Let me know so I can unfollow this thread....

Last edited:
Top Bottom