• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sherman and Browner, WTF?

Reaction score
"For an athlete, Adderall can provide an improvement in reaction times and concentration and a decrease in fatigue that gives an edge on the playing field."

Nice...

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Can't even win when we cheat. Nice.

The first thing that popped into my mind was, "Is this how two no-name CBs turned into premiere corners?" I sure hope not.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Weak sauce, sherm been rubbing me wrong, I hope this knocks him down a notch. What a couple of fakes.
That makes 3 now, Coach better get a handle on this shit.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I find it strange that Sherman is on the NFL network a week ago and now is already in the appeals process of violating the leagues policy of PEDS . Meaning I don't think the NFL invites guys that could taint the shield to be on air ? When was this test ? Why both corners at the same time ? This seems off to me .

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Ever notice how it seems like people are getting away with things more these days?

The age old "you reap what you sow" seems not to apply to all.

Sure miss Holmgren, wonder if PC's peppy ass isn't on the pill too.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Sherman tweeted " he's not worried " yet no one has ever had one of these cases over turned . Winston Guy SS is serving the same suspension until dec 17 th

Odds that its a mistake are slim to none . All you can hope for is that we have 2 back ups that are clean !

Idahawk

Reaction score
Ever notice how it seems like people are getting away with things more these days?

The drug there claimed to have taken , calms you down , it doesn't make you peppy , lol

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score

You don't know how many of Holmgren's guys were taking PEDs. In fact, he has had a few Browns suspended hasn't he (Haden immediately comes to mind)? It is the new CBA that has given the league the authority to crack down on this harder.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Adderall is a pharmesutical drug, a stimulant, amphetamine likened to meth or coke.
Probably calms only hyper active ppl.

I read that they were busted back in Sept! I think they are having a hard time making this one stick, and appealling will only draw this out futher. PLayoffs?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
The drug there claimed to have taken , calms you down , it doesn't make you peppy , lol

Meth calms you down? They claim it does for people who have hyper tension but it speeds up the heart rate and makes you wired. I've known people that take it for sleep disorders so I don't think that calming them down would keep them awake.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Why is this medication prescribed?

The combination of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine is used as part of a treatment program to control symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD; more difficulty focusing, controlling actions, and remaining still or quiet than other people who are the same age) in adults and children. Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine tablets are also used to treat narcolepsy (a sleep disorder that causes excessive daytime sleepiness and sudden attacks of sleep). The combination of dextroamphetamine and amphetamine is in a class of medications called central nervous system stimulants. It works by changing the amounts of certain natural substances in the brain.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Maybe calm isn't the right word , but athletes aren't using it like speed their using it for focus aspect of the drug. It must help the brain to remain " calmer " in stressful situations. Different doses have different affects.

Idahawk

Reaction score
" I read that they were busted back in Sept! I think they are having a hard time making this one stick, and appealling will only draw this out futher. PLayoffs? "

Winston Guy got popped back in Sept and he is serving his suspension now . Looks to me like they all got busted together yet Guy didn't appeal his ?

Top Bottom