• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Season Tickets!!!

TraumaHawk2011

Huddler
Reaction score
Just got mine, I haven't had this luxury for 5 years due to the economy but my wife just bough me two for my birthday. Sec. 328 they come with a bag of cotton balls for nosebleeds but hey! They are my tix and I'm so happy

615a4457-fa1c-30b6.jpg

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Do the Seahawks usually send out the season tickets this early? And congrats on getting to go to all the games. :)

OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Huddler
Reaction score
No I don't have the physical tickets yet, just secured my seats. Tickets will come in July I think

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
The 5 game packages seahawks are offering is really cool. Probably you gets you a playoff oppurtunity for those seats as well.

Congradulations and cya on Sundays!

Reaction score
Nice! I wish I had season tickets again, I'm too broke to afford to go to one game right now, let alone ten lol.

Top Bottom