• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks, Vikings talking trade for Percy Harvin

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
The star wideout will be dealt to Seattle for draft picks pending Harvin passing a physical, NFL Network contributor Jay Glazer reports.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Big move for Seattle :) he has concussion and migraine concerns , and is often injured , with our track record with WR s in FA, I hope THIS one works out

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
This is our current trend, kind of like the Holmgren era when we picked over Green Bay's roster. Certainly worked out in Hasselbeck's case. Rice has had 1 good and 1 bad season. What I like about Percy is his versatility.

Contract negotiation is going to be the key to this trade as the picks seem insignificant and I believe this spells release for current KR Leon Washington and the jettison of his expensive contract. In its place a more expensive version.

Already dreaming about the 3 and 4 WR sets though. Rice, Tate, Harvin and Miller <=== Awesome!

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Can you imagine the coverage Harvin will draw what it will do for Rice. The effect it will have on the running game, no more stacking the box. Russell Wlison with another great target. This is going to be a very potent offence.

Reaction score
Not an option its retired, I guess Rice was allowed to wear 80, but got okay from the legend himself...

Anybody know what picks we are giving up past #25?
He had to get permission from Largent to wear it... 12th man says, nope, sorry Harvin, #13 is available though.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
13 suits him well.

Ive seen/heard we get a upper mid round pick in return? That would be outstanding.

Reaction score
This year. Which I'm fine with. This draft is weak, Harvin is better than anything this year's draft and he's only 24.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Have to chuckle at another blindside by the Hawks front office , gonna drop 10 mil a year on one dude :) I love it , I think PH is a superstar that will shine big time in Seattle .

Can't wait to hear what RW has to say

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
This year. Which I'm fine with. This draft is weak, Harvin is better than anything this year's draft and he's only 24.

Yeah the more I thought about it, the less concerned I became. I love on the ESPN comments all the 69er fans saying it's a bad trade. I mean yaeh he's had injury problems however, they just wasted a 6th Round pick on Boldin. Boldin is old and they already have a depth chart with Crabtree, Manningham, Jenkins, and Davis at TE. Anyway, can't wait for the trick plays, endarounds, etc. Harvin is going to be monsterous barring any injuries.

Reaction score
Yeah the more I thought about it, the less concerned I became. I love on the ESPN comments all the 69er fans saying it's a bad trade. I mean yaeh he's had injury problems however, they just wasted a 6th Round pick on Boldin. Boldin is old and they already have a depth chart with Crabtree, Manningham, Jenkins, and Davis at TE. Anyway, can't wait for the trick plays, endarounds, etc. Harvin is going to be monsterous barring any injuries.

I'm not even that worried about injuries. His migraines are under control since they found out he has sleep apnea.

Top Bottom